XX

Jihoon, being the early bird he is, woke up first and forgot he was sleeping over in Jinyoung's house with the others. He stretched and rolled around till he hit the ground. He got back up slowly while groaning, once he remembered everything he looked at the others on the chairs and the two in bed making sure he didn't wake anyone up accidentally. Though Jihoon is back on his feet, he was yawning and stretching and walked up to the window and glance outside. The sun was only about to raise, everything outside was peaceful and calming to watch. He turned around and nearly stumble against the window again. He wasn't expecting to see any skinship from the two in bed. A pair of arms around Daehwi's waist, yet Daehwi's hand holding onto the paired hands. Jihoon rushed back over to Woojin quietly and shook him awake.

"Hmm... what? So annoying.."

Woojin groans as he wake up from his slumber, he glared at Jihoon with his eyes dropping back to sleep.

"Jinyoung.. Daehwi.."

Jihoon whispered and pointed at the bed before grabbing Woojin's arm. He dragged the latter to where he was at then pointed at the two.

"See, I told you he would love Daehwi."

Woojin whispered and smirked at Jihoon.

"Whatever, not like I loved him that much now."

"Tsk, you were trying so hard to impress him, you think I didn't know that?"

"You shut up!"

Jihoon exclaimed then started to hit Woojin on the shoulders out of embarrassment. From all the noise that the two were causing, Jinyoung and Daehwi both groaned signaling them warnings to shut up before something else happens. Jihoon stopped in his actions while Woojin was doing the same only defending himself.

"Yah! Did they both just-"

"Oh heck yeah they did... lets just wake them and run."

"Ah before we do that, I wanna remember this moment."

Jihoon grabbed his phone and took picture of the two before shoving it in his pockets. He and Woojin grabbed their things quickly before going towards Jinyoung's side. The two looked at each before counting down from 3.

"3... 2.... 1..."

And so the two just shook and pushed Jinyoung harshly before Jinyoung woke up out of annoyance. The two hurried and ran out while Jinyoung break his contact that he never realized with Daehwi and ran out chasing them. Daehwi ended up being awake after losing contact with something and laid there.

"Daehwi! You're awake too?"

"Yeah, those idiots woke me up."

Seonho got up from the chairs he was sleeping on then put himself on the bed.

"Ahh, it may be only one night but sure do I miss the softness of the bed."

"Oh what should I do with you huh? Should we get ready and head somewhere for breakfast?"

"I didn't bring extra cash Hwi, you know how I am when I'm with you."

"Its fine, I got some left."

"And if we can't afford the items?"

"Then..."

Jinyoung walked panting heavily and saw the two talking to each other about money. Jinyoung, who was still in his sleepy stage, walked to his desk and took out the envelope containing the rental money. He tossed it to Daehwi before coming to bed again.

"Go, get yourself whatever, those money are yours to keep."

Seonho took the envelope and looked inside, surely there was quite a lot of money. Jinyoung fell against the bed next to Daehwi. Daehwi grabbed the envelope from Seonho and placed it back on Jinyoung's chest.

"I'm not going to use your money."

"Hm?"

"I'm not going to use your money."

Daehwi explained again as he climbed out of bed.

"Seonho, meet me outside yeah?"

"Mhm!"

Seonho grabbed his things and took his leave. Now it was just Jinyoung and Daehwi left in the room. As Daehwi was about to walk away, Jinyoung grabbed Daehwi's wrist and pulled him back making Daehwi fall back onto the bed. Jinyoung stared at Daehwi attempt into leaning closer. Jinyoung hurried and pulled away as his bedroom door opened again.

"Jinyoung-ssi, is there anything you would like to eat for breakfast?"

"No, there's nothing-"

"I'll leave the food in the fridge, come and warm it up when you need to."

The mother said sounding sad that she couldn't be able to make Jinyoung the food he would like eat and eat together as one whole family again. As the door closes, Jinyoung turned around and saw Daehwi back facing him.

"Eoh? When did you suddenly started to hide yourself like that from mother huh? She knows you're here so..?"

"It's not that."

Jinyoung smirked then walked around the bed to be standing in front of Daehwi. He reached over and held Daehwi's chin sending Daehwi that glare. Daehwi kept pulling back but Jinyoung kept pushing him forward.

"Yah! What are you doing?!"

Daehwi exclaimed while fighting against Jinyoung.

"The rumor may have stopped and ended, but who knows if it could be true."

Jinyoung said as he stood up and grabbed Daehwi's wrist. Jinyoung then pulled Daehwi against his chest as his arms secured around the other's waist. Jinyoung watches Daehwi's expressions before sharing a smile then let go of Daehwi.

"You're cute when you're scared you know?"

"W-What?"

"I'll leave first."

Jinyoung said then headed on out leaving Daehwi alone. Daehwi can't just leave what just happened alone, he hurried out but as soon as he exit the front door, he couldn't find Jinyoung anywhere.

"Ah, what the heck? He's not some darn ninja, where did he go and hide the heck he is out of my sight within these seconds?!"

Daehwi complained to himself and groaned in annoyance before returning back inside to change his clothes. Scratch that, since weekends were here again for them, Daehwi might meet Jinyoung again in his room after waiting. But man does he want to go outside and kill time then again have that chance of missing that chance. He just decided to stay inside, he looked around the house finding things that can possibly occupy him till Jinyoung's return. When Daehwi grabbed the pencil and sets of papers, he turned to the stairs and met his "father" again.