XIX

After School

Seonho hurried to the gate and saw Jihoon and Woojin walking with Daehwi's and Jinyoung's things.

"Hyungs!"

Seonho called as he rushes over worried once he know about the situation.

"How's Daehwi? Is he okay?"

"Daehwi's fine, he's being watched over by Jinyoung. We're going to stop by and meet them at Jinyoung's house, wanna tag along?"

Jihoon said as Seonho sighs in relief hearing that his best friend is okay. He nodded to the plan and follow the two to Jinyoung's home. They walked by a fried chicken restaurant which stopped Seonho from walking.

"Hyungs! We should bring them some food, they probably hadn't had lunch."

Seonho suggested though he just wanted some fried chicken since they were here. Woojin and Jihoon exchanged looks before agreeing. They wanted to have their order cause, remember what Jinyoung said about the two.

"Do you want your own order too? 3-4 orders we can buy."

Woojin offered to Seonho, Seonho shook his head not wanting to spend anyone's money. But its a different story with Daehwi sometimes. Woojin patted on Seonho's shoulder then dragged him in with Jihoon following behind. In the end, Woojin really did order a lot and paid for it. While they wait for their food, they hung around glancing out the window.

"Seonho, you wouldn't want to stop here for someone else's sake. Why else would you want to get some chicken?"

"I was serious when I suggested for Hwi and Jinyoung-ssi. I could share one chicken from their box, it's not like they're big eaters too. I can just finish up their leftovers."

"Ah another excuse of not spending my money, don't worry. I know how to manage my money."

The two talked as Jihoon went to go grab the order from the cashier and checked inside making everything on the recipient is there. Jihoon thanked the cashier and returned back to others.

"You guys ready?"

"Yep, lets go."

They then left the restaurant and continued their journey to Jinyoung's house.

Jinyoung's House

Jinyoung headed downstairs while Daehwi just followed behind though Jinyoung told him to stay up in his room. Of course Daehwi refused, he wanted to head over to a different part of the house instead of being held up in a room. Daehwi poked his head from behind as soon as Jinyoung opened the door. The trio outside looked at the two for a split second.

"Chicken?"

Jihoon said raising the bag of fried chickens breaking the awkward atmosphere.

"Ah, why you get us food? It's fine."

"We insist! Now lets go!"

Woojin shouted as he walked in with the others following behind as if he became a leader. Seonho cling onto Daehwi, after that day, he was sad that he couldn't see his best friend smile as much till today.

"Yah, you want to know something? All the posts on the school board got deleted. You're good now Hwi."

"I see.."

Daehwi's voice trailed off as he continued to share a smile to Seonho so he wouldn't worried him. The video still taunted Daehwi, he wished that he didn't even see it. Everyone was inside Jinyoung's room setting up the table and handing everyone their orders. Jinyoung got his, Woojin got his, Jihoon, got his, Seonho got his. Daehwi was confused about not getting one but he shrugged it off as he went to the mini fridge to get a drink. He returned and was given a box.

"Here, take some."

"No, it's yours."

"You haven't ate yet, take some. I don't eat that much as these guys, you know that."

Jinyoung offered, thank goodness it was either Jihoon or Woojin that ordered. He can't ever finish any big meal since he get full after few bites. Daehwi decided to grab one and Jinyoung lowered the box between himself and Daehwi. They all ate in silence, Daehwi caught Seonho staring him while trying to tease him and Jinyoung. Daehwi and Seonho had a staring contest before laughing it off making the other three confused at what happened. Seonho managed to point directions towards Jinyoung and Daehwi leading 2Park to stare at them.

"Yah, Jinyoung, where are we going to sleep tonight?"

"Wait, you're staying over?"

"Hell yeah!"

Daehwi looked at Seonho see if he had knew but only received a smile from him.

"You and Daehwi can have the bed, we can have the chairs or maybe even the floor."

"Floor? You guys didn't even bring over extra bags to sleep in."

"Ah don't worry. We got our ways."

Daehwi hit Jinyoung realizing what Jihoon said before Jinyoung spoke about the floor. Daehwi leaned over after glancing at the others and covered his lower face with his hand.

"Did you not hear them before they even mention the floor?"

Daehwi exclaimed as quiet as he could before fixing himself and stood to go to the restroom. With Daehwi out of the scene, Jihoon scoot next to Jinyoung more.

"When are you willing to confess?"

"Not tonight! Also, before we continue the conversation about that one video."

"What video?"

Jinyoung managed to somehow do something that could get them to know what he was talking about.

"Ah! That video!"

Seonho exclaimed before rushing to Jinyoung.

"How can someone find another familiar looking person as you and Daehwi, I really can see the difference now."

Seonho examined Jinyoung's facial features closely and turned the other's head to get that detail memorized too. Daehwi opened the door and happened to see that, he doesn't know why, he felt angry but yet jealous at the same time. He shrugs it off before making his appearance. He didn't glance at Jinyoung and went to bed taking one side. He put himself under the cover and attempt to go off to sleep. The others looked at each other before starting to clean up their dinner and set up the chairs while Jinyoung went to grab extra blankets that may be sitting around. Say, whenever Jinyoung came back to the room, he saw the trio on their own separate chairs that was somehow managing to hold them. Hurried and covered all of them not wanting them to get sick. He was too exhausted carrying the blankets from one room, downstairs and back up, and making it back to his room. He laid in bed forgetting that Daehwi was on the other end.