XXIII

6 years later

Daehwi came out of the entertainment building feeling lively. He met some of his fans outside of the building and greeted them though he haven't debut yet. He was only just a trainee who got known through sns.

"Daehwi oppa! I love you!"

A fan shouted as Daehwi turned to looked around trying to find that fan. As he spotted a heart, he smiled brightly before throwing back his love with hearts and a cute smile. He continued to travel the streets and went off to a nearby cafe which would be the entertainment's. He dug out his wallet and accidentally took out Jinyoung's card while ordering.

"Cash or credit?"

"Credit."

Daehwi answered then handed the card over, the cashier took it and looked at the card. Daehwi looked at the card before realizing.

"Ah sorry! Wrong card, here let me give you another-"

"It's fine, Daehwi-ssi."

The cashier said as he smiled at Daehwi, he did his things and kept the card this time.

"You've used my money well, the bills seemed to be decent of your living you know?"

"W-What? Jin-Jinyoung?"

Daehwi reached over and lift the hat off the cashier who he think is really Jinyoung. Seeing the face he had miss, he couldn't break out in the middle of the cafe from his label.

"Where you've been?! Didn't you say you were going to find me?!"

Daehwi throw a small playful punch at Jinyoung who was smiling.

"After my shift, if you're not busy. Can you wait here till then? We can talk more later."

Jinyoung suggested, Daehwi agreed to it without a doubt. He then turned to find a seat before having to come back to get his ordered drink. While waiting for some time, a drink appeared in front of him while Jinyoung took the seat in front of him.

"No one sitting here right?"

Jinyoung asks, Daehwi thought about it and it happen to might possibly annoy Jinyoung.

"Yeah, another trainee friend of mines. He's coming in later."

"Ah, why you suddenly become so social. Back then you didn't even want to talk to anyone but Seonho."

"Because I'm popular."

Daehwi joked as he throw Jinyoung a ageyo, which flustered Jinyoung.

"Talking about Seonho, how is he and the others?"

"Uhm.. about that. I haven't been in contact with neither of them since that day I sent you away."

"And still haven't?"

Jinyoung nods as he looked out the window before hearing his name being called from the front. He excused himself then hurried back behind the counters as Daehwi only watches him. It wasn't long after till a trio walked in the cafe. Daehwi looked at the door and smiled before waving them over.

"Daehwi-ah, how long have you been waiting huh? You always seemed to do this, don't you feel bored?"

One asked as Daehwi only smiled in response before glancing back to Jinyoung who was shooting death glares.

"It's fine, I think I found someone I can chat with whenever we meet here."

Daehwi finally said as the trio sat around the table and started to chat. Jinyoung was pushing buttons taking orders while watching Daehwi and his table. After taking orders and handing it off to the makers, Jinyoung got out from behind and approached the table. He pulled up the chair and sat between one of Daehwi's friend and Daehwi himself.

"Hey, what's wrong? There was more space than here."

"So what? Who told you to be close to this customer?"

Jinyoung spat back while Daehwi shyly laughs before having to hold Jinyoung.

"This is Jinyoung, you guys should remember that I talked about him here and there during practices."

Daehwi said quickly before sending a small glare at Jinyoung to behave at least.

"Jinyoung, this is Woong, Youngmin, and Donghyun. They know Woojin as well because him and Donghyun goes to the same university now."

Daehwi then finishes off the introduction, they sat silently before Donghyun shared a smile and greeted Jinyoung.

"Woojin told me about you back in the university, it seemed that you two and Woojin seemed to be good friends."

Donghyun said as they shook hands, Youngmin then followed after not knowing how to word things out. A silent greet is pretty much Jinyoung preferred so he's fine with it. Lastly the final guy, Woong, Jinyoung looked at him as the two made eye contact before looking away.

"Jinyoung-ah, come on. Don't hold grudges against Woongie, he's a good guy I promise."

Daehwi shook Jinyoung's shoulder while whining cutely. The others listened well and couldn't help but to hold their laughs.

"Ah okay okay, stop being like this. Making me feel embarrassed already."

Jinyoung muttered as he slowly pushes Daehwi off him. Jinyoung tried again and looked at Woong, he took his hand out and waited.

"Sorry for earlier, I'm not used to having to see someone sitting close to Daehwi."

Jinyoung confessed while still having his hands reached out.

"Jinyoung! Stop slacking off!"

One of Jinyoung's co workers shouted, Jinyoung knew it be disrespectful but he grabbed Woong's hand and shook it while apologizing. He rushed back to the front and resume working once again. Youngmin leaned over nudging Daehwi's shoulder.

"Hey, how come you act like that to Jinyoung but not to us? You even act like that to your little fandom."

"Ah it just comes out naturally. You guys will be able to see it soon, don't worry."

Daehwi assured Youngmin before they continued their conversations. Time passes by while Jinyoung worked hard, Daehwi was left alone as the others slowly left to return back to their home or dorms. Daehwi had ordered another drink while waiting, just sitting here for so long he might've already got pictures taken from afar by his fans. He doesn't mind it, he felt good about it as long as its not those times like during school.

"Daehwi, I'll close up now."

Jinyoung said as he finishes up cleaning the messes around the cafe while Daehwi throw away his now empty cup and waited for Jinyoung. Not looking for some time, Jinyoung came behind and back hugged him.

"Let's go yeah? I've been sleeping in cafe's room nowadays so I can be able to pay for the bills on my card that I lent. I'm sure you got your own apartment now, don't you mind I crash for the night till then?"