XIV

Well another day, meaning another school day. The two continued on in their own ways, Jinyoung going to meet up with friends while Daehwi went off to class to finish up notes. Jinyoung and his group went to the field and started to play ball of course. Jinyoung set his bags on the side then changed into a tank top keeping his back faced to his friends. Woojin ran in seeing Jinyoung and his friends at the field playing.

"Yah! You think you can play without me?!"

Woojin nearly tackled Jinyoung over, without even needing to respond, Woojin throw his things next to Jinyoung.

"Let's play!"

He shouted to Jinyoung and his friends. They gathered together deciding who is on who team. While as for Daehwi, he couldn't help but to look out the window when he heard Woojin shout. He leaned against the window sill and watched Jinyoung mostly throughout the game.

"Boo~!"

Seonho said as he popped out from behind of Daehwi trying to scare him. Daehwi seemed to be too immersed into the game outside. Seonho looked at Daehwi's eyes then looked down at the field to see who he was watching.

"Woah! Is it the first time Jinyoung wore a tank top?! I never know he was that fit!"

"Tsk, what do you know about him?"

"Huh? Wait, so you know?"

"Maybe. Maybe not."

Daehwi said defending himself a bit then moved away from the window. He returned to his desk as Seonho followed behind sharing a smile with Daehwi that creeped Daehwi out.

"What?"

"I smell love."

"Kind of nose you have? No way there's love around me."

"Ha, you just don't wanna admit it."

"Whatever."

A little to their notice, Jinyoung not paying attention to his things, Daehwi moving away from the window. The same student arrived quietly and left a picture on Jinyoung bag and continued on with his life as if he was just passing by. And as for Daehwi, Seonho looked outside of the classroom and caught some students looking inside as they passed.

"Hm? Why are they suddenly looking in here?"

"Who?"

"The students, who else would I be talking about? Teachers?"

"Let them be, curiosity can lead to that."

Jihoon barged in soon after panting heavily while the two looked at him confused. Jihoon closed the door and locked it then went to the window where he saw them playing basketball.

"Ah, this isn't good."

"Jihoon? Whats wrong?"

"Where's your phone?"

"Don't have one yet."

"What? You've been hanging with Jinyoung a lot and you still don't got a phone?"

Jihoon put himself next to Daehwi then turned on his phone. Jihoon started tapping on the phone quickly going to the school's board. He went to the post then played the video and show Daehwi. Daehwi's eyes widen as he grabbed Jihoon's phone and watched it. He couldn't believe that someone filmed that scene from yesterday. Seonho leaned over and of course his reactions were the same but more anger. As the video ended, Daehwi exit out of the video and saw the post.

"Bae Jinyoung and Lee Daehwi caught making out in their free time"

"Yah, who post this?"

"I don't know, it said anonymous."

Jihoon answered as Daehwi only sighed then leaned back against his chair scrolling the comments.

"So who's the gay one? Jinyoung? Daehwi?"

"Seriously? We got a gay couple in our school?"

"Who would've thought the nerdy jock would be dating the feminine kid"

"What a joke, they shouldn't be here"

Daehwi sunken down more feeling embarrassed for himself and Jinyoung. Even though he exit out of the post, he saw pictures from the video with the hateful captions/comments. Jihoon saw the change of expression a little too late before he grabbed his phone out of Daehwi's hand. Jihoon hurried up and looked outside to see Jinyoung coming inside with his fist balled up.

"He's coming... he doesn't look to happy either.."

Jihoon warned, Daehwi looked up at the clock above the board.

"Class is about to start.."

He said before getting up quickly going to the door. He unlocked it and hurried out ignoring the other students stares towards him. The same student that had the video posted, he saw that chance and hurried behind quietly. Jinyoung was climbing up the steps while Daehwi was heading down. Luckily to be meeting on the same floor, Daehwi tripped on the last step messing up his tempo. Jinyoung turned and was surprised to see Daehwi, he caught the other quickly. Jinyoung looked above making sure Daehwi wasn't followed. He sighed relieved then hugged onto Daehwi. Worse timing to look back at Daehwi too, the camera appeared filming.

"Are you okay?"

"What about you? How can you let us get caught like that?!"

"Shh, come on. Let's find somewhere else, meet me up there yeah? I'll excuse us both from morning class-"

And so the bell rang as Jinyoung finishes, the student stopped recording as he hurried back up quietly. Daehwi nodded then run up the steps heading to the roof top. Jinyoung saw their teacher after he got to the floor level he needs to be on for class. Before his teacher opened the door to the class, Jinyoung hurried and stepped in front of his teacher.

"Ssaem, me and Daehwi, we having some problems right now and need to discuss a solution that just recently happened. Can we be excused? Him and I will do the missing work after or during break time."

Jinyoung said quickly as the teacher eyed Jinyoung, head to toe.

"Yeah, whatever. But please for crying out loud wear a sleeve shirt."

"Ah, thank you, ssaem!"

Jinyoung said half embarrassed but happy that their teacher actually let them two off the hook. With that, Jinyoung gripped onto his bag more tightly then took off running. As he was running, he turned to the stairs and ran into another student.

"I'm sorry, are you alright?"

"Yeah, thanks. I need to get going."

"Alright go on."

Jinyoung said then stepped out of the student's way. As the student walked passed Jinyoung, Jinyoung hurried up not realizing that student was actually following him.