Chapter 14

"What do you mean Namjoon asked Minjung out?", Taehyung almost choke on his noodles, making him cough so much as he tries to breathe. "He did—what?"

"I am not allowing it", Nana sternly said it as she slurps her noodle and then snapping on her wooden chopsticks. "How—I mean, okay, maybe I don't know Namjoon. But, how is he, as a person?"

Taehyung puts down his chopstick, pushing the now empty noodle cup to the side and resting both hands on the small table. He drums his fingers on his arm, thinking hard while Nana is still eating her noodle.

 He drums his fingers on his arm, thinking hard while Nana is still eating her noodle

"He is reliable man. I mean, as a guy, I would trust him with my life. He is a good person and no, I am not trying to make you approve of him. But, if I ever going to let my sister get married, Namjoon is the kind of man I would look for. It's just a metaphor, but Namjoon is the epitome of a man of his words and responsibilities. And he doesn't ask woman out randomly. The last time he ever asked someone out was like a year ago"

Nana takes one last sip of the hot soup before gulping it down, letting out a sigh of relief as she finally put down her chopsticks. She looks up, meeting Taehyung's eyes but then averting her gaze when she suddenly feels a tiny a spark at the pit of her belly.

"I love Minjung so much, I mean, more than just a normal friend. She is like a family that I care so much. I am always so sceptical with guys that want to ask her out. I know she is a mother but I understand, she is still a young girl at heart. She deserves to live like a normal woman should"

"How old is Minjung exactly...if you don't mind me asking"

"She is 27 this year. She got married really early and she had Haru after a year of marriage"

"Maybe you should give Namjoon a chance". Taehyung abruptly said that, making her turn to look at him, or more like, glaring at him.

And to be honest, Taehyung got scared for a few seconds.

"It's her life to start with. If she would like to go out with Namjoon, who am I to stop her. But—I just—"

 But—I just—"