Chapter 17

Taehyung leans on his car, eyes roaming around the empty road in front of him as he waits for Nana. Truthfully, he still couldn't believe that he is actually going out with her. Everything seems to have moved too fast, making him unable to get a grasp of the situation yet.

He is so uncertain about the strong attraction he is feeling towards her

He is so uncertain about the strong attraction he is feeling towards her. It all started with just liking to watch her from across the street, wanting to admire her beautiful features from a far and now, it has led to this point. He feels weird for suddenly being in the current spot, almost not believing that he has gotten to this position. And to think that he is feeling more than just a crush towards Nana—it's overwhelming.

"Good Evening, Detective Kim. I am sorry I made you wait"

His head flick up to her voice, and that's the moment his heart skipped a massive beat making him froze. She looks so prim and proper in that black turtleneck, neatly tucked into a ¾ dark maroon skirt, matched with the most elegant black leather winter boots. Her wavy locks grace her shoulder and the fact that she wears a matching maroon beret. His head had a hard time trying to explain the way she looks so beautiful and elegant as if she could fit into the magazine right away.

So beautiful. Just so so beautiful.

"D-Detective Kim?"

Her voice snaps him out of his deep thoughts making him fake a cough as he straightens his back. He couldn't believe he had been staring at him, in awe, for a good 30 seconds and almost exposing himself.

 He couldn't believe he had been staring at him, in awe, for a good 30 seconds and almost exposing himself

"Oh, I-I am sorry. Good Evening Nana. Y-You look beautiful".

"Oh thank you so much. You look great as well", she curves a smile, well at least she tried after feeling her heart about to explode after seeing him dressed ever so neatly and handsomely in that attire.

To be frankly honest when she was walking towards him, she couldn't help but to feel nervous upon seeing him in that semi-casual clothes he has on. The maroon turtleneck matched with that black winter coat, his casual black cotton pants—simple but definitely looks extraordinary on him. He looks too good for a human being and it's unbelievable that a simple turtleneck would made him so ravishing.