Chapter 32

"I know what you're doing", Gyuri glances at Jimin as they walk towards the field, whispering slowly so that Nana wouldn't hear her.

"What are you saying?"

"I am not blindddd. I think both of us has the same idea in our heads", she smirks, heads still looking up straight ahead as she walks. "You're trying to see if my brother likes Nana, right?"

Jimin gave her a look, furrowing his eyebrows slightly.

"I am trying to see if Nana likes my brother"

All of them came into a halt when the instructor instructed them to wait as they prepare the walkway to head into field. They are placed at Zone A, which is at the right side of the field, while Taehyung's team is at Zone B, at the left side of the field.

"Jimin, I might need you to do that more"

"What?"

"Being close to Nana. You need to prove something for me here"

He looks at her in disbelief at first, but then a smirk gradually appears on his face as he nods.

"I am good in this"

-

It was like festival amidst the war during the little game they had just now, shouts and cheers echoed in the field despite only having 6 of them in the game. Nana remembers clearly how the other four of them; Jungkook and Jihyo and, Jimin and Gyuri, were literally attacking each other and being so playful with each other.

They had forgotten the main objective of the game; to get the opponent's flag.

Jungkook and Jimin kept bickering at each other trying to get each other to let them pass through the various sized bunkers. She could hear Jihyo panicking when Jimin shot her on her thigh, earning a loud groan as threatens to skin him alive for ruining her favourite jogger pants. Gyuri too was all over the place and her failed attempt to pass through Jungkook resulted in her almost smacking his head in return.