Chapter 31

"You're funny, do you know that?", Jungkook gulps the beer in his hand as he walks towards  the couch lazily slumping ontoit

"You're funny, do you know that?", Jungkook gulps the beer in his hand as he walks towards the couch lazily slumping ontoit.

"You're funny too. You have your own house. Why are you crashing my place all the time?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes at him, ignoring the smirk on Jungkook's face as he acts innocent after basically, crashing his place and stealing food from his kitchen.

"Come on, best friends need to spend time together. Why are you being like this?", Jungkook teases, laughing when Taehyung shoot daggers at him.

"Get out "

Taehyung placed the dumbbell on the floor after doing a very light workout, just wanting to sweat a little after dinner. Unlike Jungkook, he prefers to do simple workouts in the comfort of his own home instead of hitting the gym.

He hates going to the gym while Jungkook is a total gym junkie

"Why can you confess already?", Jungkook's question came out too sudden, making Taehyung turned to him with a blank face. "Don't you realize that she likes you?"

Taehyung's eyes widened at his words, looking so clueless at the sudden conversation. "What are you talking about?"

"I am talking about Nana. I bet on my life that she likes you"

"On what basis are you speaking?", arching an eyebrow, he wipes the sweat around his neck with the back of his hand. "You don't know what you're talking about"

"Do you know that she always looks at you whenever you walk out of the coffee shop? She does that. Without fail. Her eyes would follow you till you disappear at the junction of the road. That's one of the things I realized these past few weeks. And both of you are getting closer, what are you even waiting for?"

"You're talking nonsense", he ignored Jungkook, walking to the fridge to get a cold drink. "Why would she like me?"

 "Why would she like me?"