EPILOGUE - PART 1

"Paging Miss Na Young, paging Miss Na Young. Please come to counter J-22, please come to counter J-22. We need your assistance. Over"

Nana snapped out of her thoughts at the sound of her walkie-talkie beeping. She quickly gets to her feet, replying the pager as she throws her empty can of coffee into the dustbin. With one swift movement, she ties her hair back into a neat bun before walking out of the staff room and heads straight to the mentioned counter.

It has been 2 years into her new job as a customer relation representative at her dream workplace—Incheon International Airport. Started from the bottom, she climbed up faster than anyone else. Her dedication and her passion for her work, her outstanding warm attitude has made her to receive the 'best staff award' for 5 consecutive months last year.

To be able to put on her dream uniform, having her own name tag and work in the airport the entire day— dreams do come true. It was challenging at first, adapting to the changes of the job switch. Different work environment, different people, different routine and different job scope. She had a tough time getting accustom to it, but she fought it through.

She also made a new close friend, Sunhee. Sunhee reported on the same day as her, went through training together and have been close friends since then. Sun hee is married with a child. Her child is turning 2 this year. Nana has always questioned Sunhee's ability to get her body back after giving birth. She did show her photos from before she got pregnant and how she worked really hard to lose all that pregnancy fat.

Nana enjoys listening to Sunhee's stories about her little bundle of joy, Sera. And she could see that Sunhee really enjoys motherhood even at a very young age. Even though she confessed that it gets hard at times, but she enjoys the growth.

She looks up to Sunhee very much. It feels like Sunhee is the embodiment of positivity that she needs, especially at her new workplace.

After settling the case at the counter, Nana stands at the side, smiling when her eyes meet several guests lining up to check in.  Bowing slightly, she excuses herself and head straight to the end of the check in counters, wanting to check on the other staffs.

"Na Young-ssi", one of the staffs called her, gesturing her to come to her. "I need to tell you something"

"What's wrong?"

"I don't mean to scare you but...I think that guy has been checking you out", she points to a direction, hiding her finger so that it doesn't look too obvious. "He has been staring at you since the moment you came here....till now...I have been sitting here so I saw him.

Nana gasped as she looks up in reflex, searching for the man. She looks around but couldn't find him. "Where?"

"That one!", she whispers, gesturing with her eyes this time. "You see that one group of airport polices at the information counter. He's the one with the cap!"

Nana follows her eyes, squinting her eyes as she scans the big open space and then she finally spotted them. She straightens her back, zooming in at the number of people in uniforms, trying to zoom at the men with cap. There's a number of them with caps, but there's only two of them that are not wearing any uniforms.

Suddenly, she spots two men waving at her.

Wait a second, that's Taehyung and Namjoon.

-

Nana arched an eyebrow, stunned to see Taehyung and Namjoon not from for her. She blinked, trying to get a clearer thinking she might be seeing things. But no, they are really there.