Chapter 29

"Another note?", Jihyo arched an eyebrow, watching Nana grabbing the brown paper bag from the post box, looking totally unbothered by it anymore. "Is he for real not wanting to show himself?"

"I have no idea"

Nana unfolds the note, taking one long breathe before finally reading them.

"Good Morning Nana,

I hope you had a great weekend. Keep yourself warm since the temperature is dropping so low and it might snow anytime soon. Take care of yourself and have a good day ahead!"

"This guy is whipped for you", Jimin suddenly appears, startling her.

"I have told her for like a thousand times. This guy is madly in love with her. Get married already, can you?", Jihyo scoffs as she finally unlocked the main door of the bookstore.

Nana ignored Jihyo's nagging, walking to the counter right away proceeding with her usual routine. After switching on the computer, she scrolls the playlist wanting to find new songs to be added to the store's playlist. Jimin leans on the counter, smiling sheepishly as he drums his fingers at the edge of the wooden table.

"What?"

"Your detective is there"

Her eyes instantly flick up, looking straight at the coffee shop across the street and spotting him right away

Her eyes instantly flick up, looking straight at the coffee shop across the street and spotting him right away. The memories from the weekend wave in, making her heart flutters thinking about it. As if everything that had happened seems like a dream and strange that she finds it hard to really register that it did happen.

"Tell me, are you both progressing?"

"Progressing? What do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb", Jimin rolled his eyes, tutting is disapproval. "Why are you already blushing? Something happened last weekend, right?"