EPILOGUE - PART 3

"Will you look at that", MinJung grins as she watches Nana walks out of the dressing room. "You look so beautiful"

Nana holds her breathe, turning to look at the big mirror in front of her as she steps onto the small platform. She takes another look at her long white dress. She might have fallen in love with her dress.

The simplicity of the long off-white dress, trailing slightly on the floor, the lacey sleeves that covers up to her neck, creatine a modest v-line at her chest. She loves everything about her dress. She doesn't really fancy those heavy dresses, that trails too long behind her. She sure had imagined herself tripping on the stairs if she chose a different one.

 She sure had imagined herself tripping on the stairs if she chose a different one

But this one, it's everything she had in her mind.

"Are you nervous?", MinJung takes a hold of her hand. "Your hand is so cold!"

"I am getting married, am I supposed to feel calm?"

"I got married twice, you should ask me for tips"

Nana laughs it off, hoping that it would ease the tense on her shoulders. She has not been able to even eat anything since morning, realization hitting her every minute reminding that she's getting married. It felt like it was yesterday that Taehyung asked for her hand in marriage. 6 months passed by too fast and she lost track of time.

"Nana", MinJung looks around the dressing room, eyes scanning before turning to look at her. "I have been meaning to ask this actually"

"W-What?"

"You and Taehyung never...you know, spend the night together?", she made sure to speak as slow as possible, not wanting anyone to hear her.

Nana shrieks, looking around checking if the helpers are still around. "Oh my god, are you really asking me this, on the day I am getting married?"

"Just answer me!", MinJung grips her hand tighter. "Have you, or have you not?"

"Oh my god, of course no. You want my father to kill me? You want my father to kill him?"

MinJung gasped under her breathe, eyes lighting up in amazement as she lets go of Nana's hands. "Oh look at you, so well-behaved"

Nana rolled her eyes, coughing nervously as she gets down off the low platform. "You're making me even more nervous"

MinJung catches the tell-tale pink on Nana's cheeks, realizing that the conversation really riles her up.

"But..... he is leaving right after the wedding registration, right?",

Nana sighs as she pressed her lips together, "Yes, duty calls. He will leave an hour after we register our marriage. Then.... I don't know"