EPILOGUE - FINALE

Taehyung stands at the doorway, in daze to see Nana still awake and the room still bright. It's nearing 11 pm when he finally reached home. He literally dashed all the way from meeting, rejecting all invitation to go out for a drink. All he wanted to do is to get home and finally, see his wife.

None of them moved as they just look at each other. Taehyung still has his hand tight around the doorknob and Nana still sitting upright with her phone in her hand. It took them a while to finally realize this if the first time of them meeting after getting married.

"You're still awake?" he closes the door, sounding so exhausted.

"I am going to sleep now"

Taehyung watches as she quickly puts her phone on the nightstand, pulling the sheets and turns her back to him as she lies down. She didn't say anything else and went completely silent after that.

Yes, his mom is right. Nana is indeed mad at him

-

He quickly got dressed after shower, a very long shower to be precise. He spent quite some time thinking of a way to make it up to Nana. So many ideas popped into his head but everything does not seem to make the cut. He gave up and decided to see how it goes, following his guts.

Switching the lights off, he stands at his side of the bed. Nana still has her back on him, not even moving an inch.

"Nana?"

No answer

It's not that she has fallen asleep, she's just very very mad at him, and also at herself. She wanted to welcome him home but when he didn't show up at the promised time, it really irked her. No matter how bad she wanted to be very understanding, knowing that he is not to be blamed. It doesn't stop her from feeling slightly annoyed that he came home late. Not after he left her for work on their wedding day. It's a messy emotion, troublesome and it drives her insane. She's too confused and too dumbfounded to be in the current position.

It's a constant battle with her rationale and her emotions.

It's okay, maybe she will feel better tomorrow morning. She thought to herself.

Nana was about to close her eyes when she suddenly feels the bed dips behind her, alerting her senses. She grips on the sheets tighter, suddenly feeling nervous knowing that Taehyung is going to sleep on the same bed, for the first time ever. Slightly shaking all thoughts away, she takes in a long breathe, letting it out softly.

But as she was about to draw another breathe, one strong arm suddenly comes around her, hugging her through the blanket wrapped around her. Not just an arm, she suddenly feels a sudden heaviness on her leg, peeking through her eyes seeing Taehyung's thigh wrapped around her legs.