Epilogue

EPILOGUE

My sneakers pounded against the cold tile floors as my backpack pounded lightly against my arm, dragging it along. I smiled as I walked over to my usual spot with a couple of my friends and sat across from them as we started chattering away.

That was over ten years ago.

 I was diagnosed with psychosis. They didn't even know what  I was dealing with. They even treated me as if I were some type of lab rat. I was in a coma for about two or three months, but that didn't back me out of reality. I knew what happened before and what didn't happen. They thought I was stupid. 

And Amelia? She was a successful lawyer who left little money for me to bite on. She was a heartless person.

What didn't happen. Auden. He was just an illusion, it was Allistair and I couldn't thank anymore of that. Audrey and Auden were once married together and had four kids. He just seemed so.. like and equal to the same person. And I could still walk in two feet, I could still see perfectly and hear. But I couldn't talk. 

I don't really know how I lost my voice for whatever reason and whenever I tried to die, I was somehow.. still alive. No matter how much blood or bleach, it'll always be the same fucking outcome.

I always felt like I was some type of.. stranger. I see the same people everyday but there was something that I felt really missing. 

 That was the hard part. Dealing with it.