Chapter 2

The man in the grey suit grabbed me by the arm and dragged me out of the room. I was tugged down the long hallway and thrown onto a stage with the curtain still closed.

The lights were off but I knew there were people on the other side of the curtain waiting to see the "merchandise" also known as me.

The curtains were pulled back and a big bright light was shined down on me. It took a moment for my eyes to adjust but once they did I could see hundreds of men dressed in suits sitting in the audience. All of their eyes were fixed on me.

"Good Evening gentlemen." A voice said speaking into a mic. "Tonight we will be starting off with a new item."

Item? The words made me so anger. They referred to me as an item.

"Her name is Amalia. She is from Puerto Rico. She is approximately 5'4. Her hair is long and black with curls.  Amalia has hazel eyes and creamy smooth skin and very lovely curves.  Amalia give the audience a twirl."

I snorted, they were hilarious if they thought I would listen. I crossed my arms and stood my ground. The crowd began to whisper.

"As you can see Amalia has a problem with being obedient. Maybe one of you could help her with that problem."

The crowd went wild and cheered loudly.

"The biding will be starting at $1,000"

$1,000? That was the cost of my rent.

"$1,500!" One guy shouted from the crowd.

"$2,000!" Shouted another.

The prices steadily increased and eventually we had reached $30,000.

"$30,000 going ounce....going twice...."

" 1 million dollars." A voice said very calmly from the crowd.

Everyone gasped even myself. 1 million dollars?

"1 million going once...going twice....sold to... Mr.Ricci."

The way the announcer said the guy name...it was if he had feared him. I knew right away I should fear him as well.

Before I could react or say anything two guys ran on the stage. One held back my arms while the other covered my nose and mouth with a cloth. I tired not to breath in the scent but it was too late. I felt dizzy and nauseous and soon everything became dark.

•~•

When I awoke I found myself chained to a bed. The room had a lot of lighting coming in from the windows which had no curtains. The walls were pale and in the corner was one door and a bucket sat beside it.

I tried to pull on the chains but it was useless.

"HELP! HELP ME PLEASEEE! HELPPPPP!" I cried out and tugged  on the chains which began to hurt my risk

The door flew opened and in walked a guy in a black suit with black sunglasses. He was muscular and bald.

"Mr.Ricci would be very happy to see that you have awaken." He stated in a deep voice.

"What?"

The guy came over and unchained me and dragged me off the bed.

"STOP IT!" I shouted.

He threw me over his shoulder and exited out of the room. I pounded on his back and kicked and screamed but he did not budge.

Finally he sat me down on a even bigger bed that was covered with silk sheets. He also chained me to that bed and walked out.

As I looked around the room it was clear to see that whoever owned the house was filthy rich and fancied the color red.

I looked down at my outfit and noticed that I had been changed into a silk night gown with black lace. I shuddered at the thought of some random person touching me and changing me while I was unconscious.

The door flew open with a bang and in walked a tall man who had to be at least 25. He had emerald green eyes. That were fixated on me. He was very attractive in a way that words couldn't explain.

He pushed his black hair out of his eyes and gave me a breath taking smile.

"Welcome, amore."

A/N

   Sorry for the short chapter. School has been kicking my ass  along with practice. Anyways chapter three will be posted very soon!