Chapter 25

I woke up to the sound of yelling. I patted the bed and realized that Armani was not laying next to me. I sat up and looked around the room but he was no where to be found. The yelling only grew louder so I climbed out of bed and grabbed my robe before tying it tightly around me and heading down stairs.

Armani, Leo, Elena and Lorenzo were all arguing back and forth.

Lorenzo face was still a little swollen from the fight he had gotten into with Armani a few weeks back.

Elena was crying and cradling her stomach and Leo's face was indifferent. Armani on the other hand had nothing but anger on his face.

I slowly crept down the stairs so that they wouldn't be able to hear me and watched the scene unfolded.

"I was so wrong to think that you could be able to rule. You're just as much as a disappointment as your brother." Lorenzo said smugly.

Armani was visible shaking with anger "I hate you." He spat.

"Don't worry the feeling is mutual. And you." He turned to Elena "You're nothing but a whore....just like you're useless mother."

Elena just sniffled and took two steps behind Armani who reached into his pocket.

"Anything else you want to fucking say?" He asked.

"Yes, Armando was-"

BANG BANG BANG

Three loud gun shots. I didn't even see Armani pull out the gun and aim it at Lorenzo but he had. Lorenzo's lifeless body fell. Elena stood still behind Armani and Leo was just silent even with the blood that had splattered on his face.

My stomach twisted and I let out a loud blood clutching scream.

All three snapped their heads in my direction. Armani face was unreadable but he dropped the gun and slowly took a step towards me.

"Don't" I said with nothing but fear in my voice.

"Amalia it had to be done. You've seen what he has done to us." Armani said.

My eyes looked over at the lifeless body on the floor and my stomach began to flip. I looked back to Armani who was covered in blood and I felt nauseous. The room began to spin slightly and I took a step back.

"She's not good with blood." Elena said.

"All you...stay the hell away from me." I murmured before rushing up the stairs.

My head was spinning. I was crazy I was completely and utterly crazy for ever wanting to stay here. I had just watched Armani kill his own father. My stomach was doing flips and I leaned on the wall for support.

I had to get out of here.

I could hear Armani coming up the stairs and I rushed into my room and slammed the door shut before locking it. I was going to get out of here and today.

I rushed over to the closet and put on some jeans and a hoodie along with some sneakers. Armani was knocking on the door repeatedly but I ignored it as I threw one leg out of the window.

From where the room was located there was a pool right under it. If I landed in it I would have a good chance of getting the hell out of here. I looked down at the jump knowing that it was risky but another day in here would be hell.

I threw my other leg out the window and held onto the seal for support. Just then I heard the door being kicked opened and I turned my head to find Armani rushing over to me.

I went to jump but it was too late. Armani had grabbed ahold of my hood and he pulled me back in.

"No!" I screamed as I kicked and punched at him.

"Amalia cut it out!" He yelled.

Tears slowly slid down my cheek as I gave up fighting and slumped into his arms.

He lifted my chin so that I was staring at me. "I'm sorry that you had to see that amore, but you know what he has done to my family. I didn't want you to see that you should have never saw that." his voice broke slightly.

I stared up at him and my heart ached I knew it. I knew right then and there that I was in too deep. I was in so fucking deep.

"And I'm sorry for this." he said

"For wh-" He suddenly stuck a needle in my neck and my vision began to blur.

I could see tears forming in his eyes but then there was nothing but darkness.

Complete and utter darkness.

Who else thinks that Armani is full of surprises? He just keeps them coming if you ask me. Next chapter there will be a lot of shit going down but don't forget to comment, vote, follow, and share. Until next time my lovelies.