Chapter 31

I was currently sitting outside of Kassie's house. I was trying to decide if I actually wanted to go through with this or not she deserved to at least suffer a bit after what she had done and it would be better for her if I did it rather than Armani because he would show no mercy.

I put the silencer on the gun before I looked around. It was pretty late and all the houses lights were off. I climbed out of the car and headed quickly for the back of the house. Her back door was glass so I took a rock and threw it at it. Shattering the whole thing I waited a few minutes just incase someone had heard anything but there was nothing so I continued into the house.

I tiptoed around and down the long hallway. When I reached the bedroom door I opened it silently and to my surprise I found Kassie sprawled out on the bed her leg was peeking out of the covers and I could see that she had got it bandage but that's not what surprised me.

There was a boy who looked no older than four laying at her side. He was sucking on his thumb so peacefully as he slept. He was adorable.

I looked back over at Kassie and I was torn, this child was obviously her son and if I killed her he would grow up without a mother. I would never want to wish that on anyone especially since I knew first hand how it felt.

Fuck

I walked over to the bed and grabbed Kassie by her hair before tugging her out of the bed. She went to scream but I cuffed her mouth before I dragged her out of the room and into the Living-room,  throwing her on the couch.

"Please don't kill me." She begged.

"I'm not." I said as I took a seat in the other chair. "Where's the dad."

She didn't respond right away "He's not in the picture and nor do I want him to be."

"If you knew you had a child why would you get yourself involved in this mess? Armani won't hesitate to kill you once he finds out what you have done." I said.

She looked down at her hands "At least then he'll be giving me some kind of attention."

"What?"

"You're so clueless Amalia. Before you there was me. Armani and I we were.... I don't know exactly what we were but we did have a connection but the day that he found you was the day it all ended. He didn't care that he was hurting my feelings at all he even threaten to kill me if I ever told you about what we had." She explained

"I-is the kid his?" I asked.

"No, Brian isn't his. Armani doesn't want kids if you didn't know." She said.

I rolled my eyes "Whatever."

She snorted "You think you know him so well, you think he will be better for you and that he will change but, let me tell you this Armani will never change. He is a cold and heartless son of a bi-"

"Watch it." I said through my teeth as I pointed the gun at her.

"You'll see in time you just better hope it's not too late." She sat back and crossed her arms.

I was growing tired of this conversation so I stood up and walked over to her "I'm going to let you live but, you must go as far from here as you possibly can. Just because I'm sparing your life doesn't mean Armani will."

She nodded her head.

"And one more thing before I go." I aimed the gun and shot her in the shoulder which caused her to let out a scream. "If you ever come for me or my family again I will kill you."

She held her hand to her mouth to muffle her cries but she nodded her head. I smiled at her before leaving out of the front door.

Doing the drive I couldn't help but think about how she said that Armani didn't want kids and that he wouldn't change for me. However, I don't want to believe it because I've seen the good in Armani he can be good if given the chance. He's been through so much I understand now why he is the way he is but I'm not turning my back on him. He had so many people do that to him already and I refuse to be one of them.