Chapter 29

Leo and I tried to move as fast as we could. We could hear people chasing after us but we didn't dare to look back. Leo was a little weak due to his shoulder bleeding out but he kept it moving.

"Where are we even headed?" I asked.

"Hell if I know." He replied.

"You mean to tell me we're just running not even knowing where to run to?"

"Better than being shot."

"What the hell Leo." I stopped running and turned to see that the guys were hot on our tail.

"What the hell are you doing?" He said as he stopped.

"Give me your gun."

"What?"

"Give me your fucking gun." I snapped.

He handed me his gun and I turned to the crowd of men . "I'm tired of running." I said before I opened aim.

One by one each man fell to the ground I turned to smile at Leo who watched in surprise.

"Come on let's find a way out of here. The blood is making my stomach hurt." I said as I continued to walk.

"When the hell did you learn to shoot like that." He asked as he followed after me.

"I didn't, can't be that hard all you have to do is aim and shoot."

Leo snorted "Armani is rubbing off on you."

"Good." I said as I turned to look at Leo. "Because I'm tired of being the weak one. Next time I will be fighting along you guys."

"Next time? Let's hope that there isn't a next time." Leo said as he walked passed me.

I followed after him. This house was like a maze every turn just lead to another long hallway and I felt as though we had been walking for hours.

"Leo?"

"Yes?" He sounded annoyed.

"What was her name?"

"Who name?" He turned to look at me but I know that he knew who I was referring to.

"The girl that you had fell in love with. What was her name?"

"Isabella." He said as he turned and continued to walk.

"You miss her?" I asked.

"Everyday of my life but, I should have known better to drag her into this mess. She was far too pure for it all. My father hated her the moment he laid his eyes on her. So, you can imagine that when I found out she was dead how I felt. I knew he had something to do with it even though he denied it to no end. He took away the only person to have ever loved me so dearly away from me...and I allowed him to." He said his voice breaking slightly.

"It's not your fault Leo. You deserved to be happy and you still do. You all do. I'm sorry that your father robbed you of that but you should never place the blame on yourself. You've seen so much in your life I could only imagine the half of it." I said.

He looked at me "Amalia."

"Yes?"

"I love my brother Armani I really do and I do thing that you've changed him for the better. But, you've only experienced the half of it. Once you see just how ruthless he can be, You'll be running away as far as you can."

I wanted to say that I wouldn't but I didn't know if that was necessarily  true so instead of responding back I kept walking down the long hallway. If Armani was just as bad as Leo said he was what would I do?

"There's the exit." Leo said as he pointed to the door.

We rushed over to it and I for once was happy to feel the sun shine down on my face. Looking around we were in an isolated location but there were a few cars that we could take to get out of here.

"We should get you to a hospital." I said to Leo.

"Us going to a hospital like this? They'll ask too many question. We'll just head home for now and have someone patch it up."

"Is it safe for us to go home?" I asked.

"Well considering how mad Armani was back there he's not going to leave this place until Adam is dead and if Adam is dead we don't have nothing to really worry about. However, we need to hurry and get out of here."

"Armani-"

"Armani will be fine lets go."

Armani's POV

Adam laid in a bloody puddle on the floor. He was barley breathing but I was enjoying every second of this.

"You see we could've been good friends had you not tried to go after my beloved wife. Now look at you all beaten up and useless."

He coughed up some blood and I smiled in delight.

"I'm not going to kill you." I said as I crouched down next to him "I'm going to let you die painfully and slowly."

"But first I would like to know who ratted me out so do tell."

He looked at me weakly but he didn't say anything.

"Ah, you're good at keeping secrets." I rose up "Well then." I stepped hardly on his leg and he let out a painful scream.

"Who was it?" I asked.

"Sh-she said I c-couldn't k-know her name." He said.

She?

"So it's a girl that betrayed my trust. What does she look like?"

Before he could say anything I heard footsteps rushing down the hall.

"Welp gotta blast." I shot him three times in the stomach before turning towards the window.

I looked back as the guys entered the room "Next time you sons of bitches come after me. Make sure you actually kill me." I said before jumping out of the window and landing in a bush.

I rose up and made my way to one of the cars before high jacking it.

I was going home to Amalia and nothing was going to stop me from calming what was mine.

Don't forget to comment, vote, share and follow.