Chapter 32

I had been crying for so long after listening to Leo and Armani's conversation I was torn. I didn't want to believe that Armani could possibly be doing such a terrible thing but he was. For god sake he had gotten me from an auction. I never questioned him on why he was there that night but now I don't have to. My heart ached as I thought about all the other girls he had brought and sold.

Sold like they were some piece of meat.

I heard Armani's footsteps coming to the room and I quickly wiped away my tears and stood up to make it seem as though I hadn't been crying.

"Leo and I are leaving now. I just wanted a goodbye kiss." He said as he smiled at me.

I nodded my head but when he went in to kiss me I turned my head to the right so that he would kiss my cheek instead.

He furrowed his eyebrows but he didn't say anything. "I love you." He said

"I-I love you too." I forced a smile upon my face.

He looked as though he wanted to tell me something but he decide against it before he exited the room. I watched from the window and waited for his car to pull off before I sprung into action.

I rushed into the closet and tugged on jeans and a hoodie along with sneakers.

I don't know exactly where I was going but I knew I was getting the hell out of here.Despite all my love for Armani I would not have my baby born and raised in an environment like this and I refused to be apart of something that is so wrong.

Everyone had been right, I couldn't change Armani because he will always be Armani and doesn't care enough to change. The only thing that I could do now was get away before it was too late.

After I had finished putting the clothes on I put my hair into a messy bun and found a duffle bag and began to stuff it with some clothes. When the bag was half full I headed over to the safe that Armani kept for emergencies.

I put the code in and opened it. It was full with stacks of money and I stuffed as much of it as I could into the bag. I then rushed into the roomed and dug in the dresser to get my passport. I threw it in the bag and zipped it up.

I looked down at my finger. I slid my wedding ring off my finger and placed it on the dresser. I looked down at the ring that Sienna had given me and I felt as though I had failed her. She wanted for me to bring happiness to her family and I tried so desperately to do that but I can't no longer focus on just them it was now about me and my unborn child and doing what was best for them.

So, I slid Sienna's ring off my finger and placed it on the dresser as well. I kept the neckless that she gave me as a reminder of her.

I grabbed the bag and headed for the garage. Where I chose one of the many cars and threw my duffle bag in the back. I took my phone out of my pocket and threw it as far as I could that way Armani wouldn't be able to track me.

Once I got far enough from the house I would ditched the car too and walk on feet. Thank god Armani allowed for me to leave without a group of men following me now, it made escaping a lot more easier.

I climbed into the car with tears in my eyes and pulled away. In the back of my mind I  was thinking about how I was not only saying good-bye to Armani but I was also saying good bye to Elena, Leo and Bella. I wanted to stop by Elena's place so that I could see her and baby Sienna one last time but that was too risky. She could tell Armani about what I was doing and he would stop me.

I couldn't take no chances.

I had no clue where I was going yet but I knew it had to be somewhere that Armani wouldn't even think to look because once he finds out that I'm gone he will defiantly be looking for me. I would have to do any and everything to make sure he never finds me.

And I will.

Armani's POV

Leo and I arrived home late and I was exhausted. I headed up to my room expecting to see Amalia sleeping peacefully in the bed but she wasn't there. The room actually looked a mess and there was no sign of Amalia anywhere.

I pulled out my phone and dialed her number but it went straight to voicemail and now I was starting to get worried. I tried to call her a few more times but still no answer.

Just as I was about call her again something caught my attention out of the corner of my eye. I turned to look at the dresser and on there sat two rings. One was Amalia's wedding ring and the other was the ring that my mother had given her.

No

I went to look in the closet and saw that a lot of her clothes were missing and that half the money inside the safe was gone.

No,No,No

I headed down to the garage and saw that one of the cars were gone.

Fuck.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Elena's number.

"Armani why are you calling at this time of night?" She said.

"Is Amalia there?"

"No, why?"

"She's not here and all of her stuff is gone. Have you spoken to her at all today?"

"No I haven't." She sounded worried.

Fuck.

I hung up on Elena and called Bella number instead but she told me the same thing. She hadn't seen Amalia or spoken to her at all today.

She was gone.