Epilogue

Armani's POV

It has been three months since Amalia had left me. Life just seemed to stop since she left, I'm lonely and depressed. I had guys out looking for her but they always end up with nothing.

Knowing how smart Amalia is she would go to the place that she knew I wouldn't look for her at . I missed her so dearly, I missed her warm hugs, her passionate kisses, her giggles, I missed how her eyes furrowed when she was confused or how her right dimple would appear whenever she smiled.

I missed the way she would give me a massage after a long and tiring day. How she would talk about any and everything. I missed how she became fustrated with me whenever I did something "bad" and how she would swat my hand away I squeezed her ass.

I missed her.

I never felt a pain so powerful and I never knew how much she meant to me until she wasn't here anymore. The question that keeps popping up in my mind is "Why did she leave?"

Had she grown tired of me? Did she finally see the monster that I really am? Or did she just simply stop loving me and decide she wanted to leave me for someone else?

I had been crying like a baby for weeks and I keep dreaming of her. Her beautiful face....I just want to see and hold her again even if it's just for a second.

But, I know that I will stop at nothing until she is mine again. I will find her and I will make this right again and when I do I will never let her go ever again.

I will find my queen again.

~

Omg guys! It's the end of the book! Don't worry though book two will be out very very soon working on chapter one right now. Are you guys upset that Amalia left Armani or do you think she did the right thing? Book two is going to be a lot more exciting we're going to be seeing a lot of new faces! If you're following me or have this book in your libary it will let you know when book two is relase. But I will also post a update on this book as well so everyone will know. Until next time my lovlies.