Chapter 19

When I finally awoke I found myself in a overly comfortable bed. I got up to stretch and looked around me realizing that I actually was on a plane. Then everything from yesterday came back to me.

My wedding night.

It still felt so unreal. I looked at the huge ring on my finger that felt heavy. I had asked Armani for something cute and simple and he still managed to go overboard with it. I sighed before finally getting out of the bed.

The dress that Bella had put me in was actually starting to irritate me and it kept riding up my leg. I tugged it down and walked to the front of the plane. Armani was sitting in a chair with a laptop on his lap and he was typing away.

I sat beside him.

"When can I have a phone and laptop?" I asked while putting my messy hair into a pony tail.

"Soon." he said without bothering to look up.

"How soon is soon? You know I need one in case of emergency. It's not like I can just call the cops on you. I doubt they'll believe me anyways."

"Soon." He repeated while still looking at his laptop screen.

I rolled my eyes and seemed to have noticed it because he moved his laptop off of him before grabbing my arm and tugging me onto his lap.

He grabbed my cheeks and turned my head in his direction. "Don't roll your eyes at me amore."

I stared into his green eyes wanting to roll my eyes again but decided better against it . His eyes slowly dropped down to my lips and he bit his own.

I tried to pull away slightly but it was too late he had basically smashed my lips to his and we were in a full on make-out session. I swung my leg around so that I was straddling him and he pulled me closer to him without breaking the kiss.

His hands slowly began to travel up my thighs and I titled my head ever so slightly and he immediately went for my neck. I bit back moans as my hips slowly started to grind on him. He let out a groan that sounded like music to my ears.

Unfortunately we were interrupted by an announcement that came on over the speakers.

"We will be landing in 5 minutes. Please be seated in your seats and buckle up." The man on the speaker said.

I pulled away from Armani and we were both breathing heavy. He winked at me as I swung my legs back around and got off of him before walking back to my seat and buckling up.

"You never told me where we were going." I said

"It's a surprise." He said while adjusting his pants.

I blushed as I stared at his erection.

"You see something you like amore?" He asked.

I tore my eyes away from his pants and looked away. "No."

The rest of the ride was silent and we finally landed. Armani had got our bags while we headed off the plane and right away I knew where we were.

"Puerto Rico! You took me to Puerto Rico?" I gushed.

He smiled as he took in my reaction.

I haven't been back here since I was 11. I never had enough money to go back and I never wanted to go back after my parents death but I still missed my other family and my home. I missed it dearly.

"Thank you so much." I said as I brought Armani into a hug while blinking away tears. I was beyond happy.

"Anything for my queen." he said.

~

Armani and I will be staying at a five star hotel for the next two weeks which I was really looking forward to.

I was in the process of unpacking my bag when he walked into the bedroom.

"Hurry and take a shower amore and put on a bathing suit." he said.

"We're going to the beach?" I asked eagerly.

He nodded before walking back out of the room.

I hurried to finish packing and then went to pick out my bathing suit.

I was upset to only find skimpy two pieces. I knew I shouldn't have let Bella pack for me.

I settled with the less revealing one which was a black two piece and then I hurried to take a shower. By the time I was dress and ready to go Armani was sitting in the other room waiting for me.

"Let's go amore, we'll be walking since the beach isn't that far." he said

"It's fine. I really don't mind." I smiled and took his hands in mind as we exited the hotel.

Walking the streets of Puerto Rico remined me of when I was younger and how my mother and I would walk to the market to pick up some fresh fruits. I missed her a lot it seems as though everything here reminded me of my parents but I tried my best to push it to the back of my mind so I could actually enjoy the trip with Armani.

At every corner that we turned someone was snapping our pictures. I knew that Armani was basically a celebrity but I didn't know he was that big to have paparazzi's on us everywhere we went. They couldn't get enough of him.

We had finally reached the beach and I had let go of Armani's hand and basically sprinted to the water while kicking off my shoes in the process. The warm water was so welcoming and calming it was my childhood. I was splashing around in the water having the time of my life and when I turned around I was greeted by a very hesitant Armani.

"Come join me." I called to him.

He shook his head and I wattled in the water back to him before grabbing his arm and tugging him in the water with me he protested like a little kid but he eventually relaxed.

When I wasn't looking at him he grabbed me around my waist and dunked me back into the water. When I got back to the surface I started to splash him repeadtly with water.

Armani

"I surrender! I surrender!" I called out as Amalia was splashing me with water and I could barley open my eyes.

"Good." She giggled before wrapping her arms around me and resting her head on my chest.

I was surprised by the gesture but I wrapped my arms back around her and we swayed from side to side while standing in the water.

"Thank you again for taking me here." she said as she looked up at me with those beautiful hazel eyes.

I stroked her cheek gently and smiled at her. "Anything for you amore."

She smiled up at me and I could see nothing but her innocence

It scared me that I was bringing her into a world full of so much sin and she still knew so little about it. When we returned home it would be a rude awakening for her. She would have to go on her first mission...alone and with the help of no one and I couldn't see my small little Amalia being able to hurt anyone.

My father had told me that when my mother had first went on her mission she could barley pull the trigger but somehow she managed and soon after she got to family crest tattooed on her arm. Just like Amalia would have too...if she succeeds.

"Are you okay?" Amalia asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, Just a little cold."

She giggled. "Let's go back to shore then."

She tugged on my arm and dragged me back to shore and once we were on land a woman that looked to be in her mid 40's walked up to us.

"Amalia is that you?"

Instantly Amalia froze up like she had just seen a ghost her skin turned pale and she backed up behind me.

Something was wrong.

Don't forget to vote,comment,share, and follow. Until next time my lovelies.