Chapter 23

Kassie smirked at me "You didn't tell me your fiancé was home."

"Wife" I corrected her.

"Yeah she's pretty." Armani said as he turned to look at me.

I rolled my eyes but walked over to the two. "Thank you I can take it from here." I said as I grabbed onto Armani.

He stumbled over to me.

"Actually-" She began.

"Get out of my house before I call security" I snapped.

She stared at me angrily but she did leave.

Once she had made it down the stairs I let go of Armani allowing for him to fall to the floor.

"Ow" He whined.

"You're sleeping on the couch." I said before walking back into my room and slamming the door.

I didn't let my thoughts get the best of me I decide I would wait until morning to ask Armani what had happened because the fact that Armani was so stupidly drunk and she wasn't didn't sit right with me.

The next morning

I woke up to the sound of someone yelling and right away I knew it was Armani. He was banging on the door repeatedly since I had locked it.

"Amalia open up!" He yelled.

I rolled my eyes as I crawled out of bed and went to go open the door

"Who the hell do you think you are locking doors in my house?!" He said as soon as I opned the door.

"Don't start with me Armani. Why the hell were you with Kassie last night?" I snabbed back.

His face shifted and he cursed under his breathe while I stood with my arms crossed waiting for an answer.

"I was drunk" he said.

"Drunk?! That's your fucking excuse?"

He looked surprised by my use of words but I didn't care.

"I don't remember drinking that much and then she was kissing me." He said.

My heart was crushed I really wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt but he had betrayed my trust.

"Get out." I said as I tried to shove him out the room.

"Stop it Amalia it meant nothing." he said sill not moving from his spot.

"I said get out!" I yelled again and shoved him harder.

He moved slightly but the look on his face told me I had went to far. He instantly reached for my hair and pulled it so hard that I had fell to the floor.

"Don't ever put your hands on me!" He yelled.

I kicked him in his shin and he doubled over in pain and I took this as the chance to make a run for it. I ran out the room and down the stairs, through the front door but before I could take another step my hair was grabbed and I was thrown back into the house landing hard on my back.

I looked up to find Armani standing over me while tugging on his hair he was conflicted but before he can say or do anything else Leo walked in the door and took in the scene.

"What the actual fuck Armani." Leo said as he shoved Armani to the side and tried to help me up but I couldn't move my whole body was in pain.

My head was pounding and I couldn't make out the words that Leo was saying to me.

Armani's POV

I watched as Leo tried to get Amalia up but she woudn't move and her eyes were fighting to stay open.

My heart started to pick up

"What the hell did you do?" Leo said as he took Amalia into his arms and she was looking rather pale.

"Don't just fucking stand there do something!" Leo yelled.

But I couldn't move I was frozen to my spot as I watched Leo trying to get a response from Amalia.

Fuck, fuck, fuck what had I just done.

After a few more minutes of trying to wake her Leo pulled out his phone and called for help. He kept yelling at me asking what happened but I don't know what happened.

It all happened so fast I was trying to explain how I was drunk but I knew I only had one drink which means Kassie must have slipped something in my drink. I do remember her kissing my neck but I had told her I wanted her to stop and to take me home and she did exactly that, I wouldn't betray Amalia's trust like that.

I was so upset with Amalia and then she just had to push me when I was already so close to losing it. I didn't expect her to try and run but she did and I- I lost it like the fucking psychopath that I am. I was becoming my father.

I turned and walked out of the house anger competely boiling inside me.

My father.

This was all his fualt. Every bad thing that has ever happaned to me was his fualt.

"Where the hell are you going?" Leo yelled but I ignored him as I climbed into my car.

I had some business to handle.

Sigh, Poor Amalia, Poor Armnai. Let's not forget that Armani does struggle with a lot considering he has grown up seeing his father abuse his mother his whole entire life. But, we shall not dismiss his actions. I'll be updating a lot slower now so I can have the time to update my other two books but I am so thankful for all you guys. Until next time my lovlies.