Chapter 13

Armani started breaking any and everything in sight and yelling words out in Italian.

I sat on the chair and watched him in complete shock. He turned to look at me with his piercing green eyes and came marching towards me.

I hurried out of my chair but he grabbed me by my hair and threw me back.

"Get away from me!" I yelled as I tried to hurry off the floor but it was too late he was already standing on top of me.

"When I tell you to do something you do it!" He yelled in my face and I was scared for me life.

I broke out into tears and his face instantly softened as he looked down at me.

"Amalia, omg I'm so sorry." He tried to reach out for me but I backed up and cried some more.

Elena came out if the bathroom and took in the scene.

"Get away from her Armani." Elena said as she walked over to help me up.

He ran his hand through his hair and tugged before turning around and walked out of the room.

" I need to get out of here." I cried as Elena tried to calm me down.

~•~

Eventually we left to go shopping for baby stuff and Armani did stay home but he sent guards to come along with us.

Whenever I tried to get to close to a person or  walked too far off they would grab me or come close to let me know they were on to me.

Elena wanted the gender of her baby to be a surprise so we got all gender neutral stuff.

"Have your father always been that way?" I randomly asked.

Elena looked at me and she turned away just as quickly. "Mother told me he never wanted a girl and that he tried to abort me. He's never had any love for me. In fact the only child of his that he cares about would have to be Armani."

Her voice sounded completely heartbroken and it's broke my heart to hear the pain in her voice.

Before I could ask another question a loud siren rang in our ears and I covered them and looked at Elena who had a look of terror on her face.

"Get low!" Someone yelled and we did exactly that.

Before I could comprehend what was going on there was a loud boom sound and me and Elena was pushed to the other side of the room by the force.

Smoke filled the air and everything became blurry. Still there was a ringing in my ears.

"Elena." I called out trying to reach for her but she was unconscious.

Everyone was screaming and yelling out for help.

And then everything was black.