Chapter 8

I awoke to the sun shining brightly in my eyes. I turned to the side and scooted closer to a warm chest.

I sighed.

And then I realized that someone else was in this bed.

I jumped up  and looked around me.

I was dressed in a pink silk night gown and beside me was Armani.

A shirtless Armani who was fast asleep. He looked so peaceful.

Half of me wanted to crawl back into bed with him and cuddle up to him while the other half wanted to run as far away as possible from him.

"I wouldn't suggest it." Armani said with his eyes still closed. He obviously would stop me if I did try to run for it.

"Who changed me?" I asked

"Mina." He said.

A wave of disappointment hit me hard. Was it because I wanted him to be the one changing me?

That was ridiculous.

Armani sat up and began to stretched. His muscles flexed with each movement and I couldn't keep my eyes off his chest.

He was covered in tattoos. Every area of his arms and chest was littered with them.

As I continued  to observe the black and white ink I noticed my name written in cursive across his chest.

"That's my name." I said confused.

"Yeah." He nodded as he got out of bed. He was in nothing but boxers.

"Why is on your chest?" I asked.

He looked at me as if I was dumb. "Why not?" And then he started walking towards the door.

"We leave in 10 wear a bikini." He said before leaving out.

Bikini? Why would I even need to wear one and where would I find one?

I was assuming he expected me to find something in the huge closet so I made my way towards it and was surprised to find that it was actually a gigantic walk in closet. I stood stunned for about 5 minutes before I actually began to explore.

Everything was organized by category and once I reached the beach category I was overwhelmed by skimpy two pieces. Not one of them would be able to cover my body fully. I kept looking until I came across a red one piece with a deep v-neck.

I decide to go with that one and just in case I packed a pair of extra clothes. I pulled a black maxi beach skirt cover up on along with some black sandals.

I started to wonder how Armani knew my size in everything and then I stopped because I didn't want to know how he knew. As of right now he seemed harmless I shouldn't get myself worked up. Right?

I ignored my thoughts and threw my long hair into a messy bun. Once I had decide that I looked descent I grabbed the bag and made my way out of the room.

As I descended the stairs I found a shirtless Armani sitting on the couch. He was wearing beach shorts and sandals along with Bacall shades. He turned to look at me and smiled.

"I knew you would pick that one." He said referring to the one piece.

The way he looked at me gave me butterflies in my stomach. I smiled shyly back at him.

I stopped smiling immediately, not knowing what the hell I was doing in the firs place.

I was kidnapped and here I am flirting with the guy who had brought me. I had serious problems.