Chapter 22

It all happened so fast. One second I was holding onto Armani and the next he was charging at Lorenzo. Leo didn't even bother to grab him he was stunned by the news as well and was left speechless.

"Armani no!" I said.

He had already pounced on Lorenzo and was punching his face repeatedly . The towel he had been wearing around his waist had slipped off but he didn't care.

"Leo help!" I cried but he was still standing there emotionless.

I grabbed onto Armani arm. "Armani stop!" I said

He pushed me off causing me to fall back and to hit my head on the coffee table.

That was enough to snap Leo out if it as he rushed over to help me up.

"Armani cut it out. You hurt Amalia!" Leo shouted.

Armani froze before turning and rushing over to me. "I'm sorry Amalia I didn't mean it...I didn't know it was you."

I couldn't really hear what he was saying my head was spinning with pain. I glanced over at Lorenzo who was beaten badly and had blood gushing out of his nose.

"Leave now!" Armani shouted at him.

Lorenzo stood to his feet and somehow still grinned as he exited the room.

"I didn't know..." Leo said to Armani.

"We'll handle that when we get home right now we have to pack our shit and leave." Armani said.

I looked over at him. "I was supposed to visit my family."

"Amalia we have more important things!" He said angrily as he wrapped his towel back around his waist and stormed out of the room.

I looked over at Leo and he sighed and I could clearly see that he was on the verge of tears.

"I'm so sorry Leo." I said as I hugged him gently.

It must be so hard being apart of this family so terribly hard and now they all have just lost their mother the only one who really showed them any love was now gone.

~

Armani wasted no time on getting the private jet and all of our stuff packed on time. Leo was going to fly home with us but he hasn't spoken a word since he found out the news. He's been so silently and that was so unlike Leo he would usually have a slick comment here and there but he said nothing.

Armani wasn't any better. He avoided me the whole plane ride and was staring out the window with an unreadable expression on his face.

The only thing I could think of was If Armani and and Leo acted this way....how would Elena act?

I know Elena was the closest to their mother and once she finds out she will be in pieces. She shouldn't have to feel this way during her pregnancy.

As for me I didn't know how to act or what even to say. I didn't know Sienna very well but I knew she loved her kids dearly and she was a good woman at heart she was just stuck in a terrible abusive relationship that she had no way out of.

Once we arrived home I could hear Leo and Armani debating about who would be the one to tell Elena.

"I will." I said

They turned to me "It should be one of us." Armani said.

"Not to be rude but I'm sure she would like to hear the news from someone who would actually comfort her." I said.

"Fine whatever. Do whatever the hell you please. I'm heading out." Armani said angrily before walking away.

"Don't worry about him....He's just hurting right now and doesn't know what to do with his pain besides turn it into anger." Leo said.