Chapter 30

(This chapter will be containing some smut so be prepared.)

By the time Leo and I returned home it was midnight. Leo got his shoulder bandaged up and went to check up on Elena who was staying at a hotel for the night. I on the other hand went to go take a shower to wash all the blood and dirt off me and out of my hair.

I couldn't believed I just killed about ten men today and I did it without batting a eye. I didn't even feel guilty about it and if giving the opportunity I would do it again. The only thing that bothered me was that I didn't get the chance to kill Kassie. But that bitch got what's coming to her and that's a promise I will be keeping.

I was deep in thought when I heard the room door open and close. I instantly knew who it was and I didn't even bother with a towel as I rushed into the room.

There stood Armani in all his glouriness.

I rushed over and basically pounced on him as I took his lips in mine.

"Wait Amore I have to shower and you should put some clothes on." He said as he pulled back slightly.

I nodded and he placed me to my feet before he walked into the bathroom and ran the shower water. There was no way I was putting any clothes on I was tired of running and tired of fighting my feelings for Armani I was tired of it all.

Tonight I wanted all of him. The good and the bad. I didn't care I just wanted him to be mine in every way I wanted to be close to him as I possible can. After today I learned that we don't forever so I was going to make the most of the minutes.

Starting with tonight.

So, I climbed on the bed and waited patiently for Armani to exit the bathroom. When he finally did so he was a little surprised to see that I was still naked. He was in only his towel and I bit my lip and I looked him up and down.

He walked slowly over to me. "What are you doing Amore."

I stood up and walked over to him looking him directly in the eyes.

"I've learned a lot here. I learned that you can't trust everyone and that sometimes life can be unfair and that crazy shit will happen but, most of all I learned who I am. I learned that despite all that crazy shit you've done I can't see my life without you because you have completely consumed my whole being. I didn't see it happening until it was too late and you know what? I don't care because you are amazing and I want to be with you no matter what.....I love you Armani."

His eyes soften and it looked as though he was ready to cry "I love you to Amalia."

He pressed his lips to mine in the most passionate kiss that we've ever shared.

He pushed me gently down on the bed and I did so willingly. He placed me on my back and slowly began to kiss down.

I moaned in delight once he reached my heat.

"I'm going to make love to you tonight." He said before he licked my clit and I nearly jumped off the bed from the pleasure.

I grabbed at his hair as he continued to devour me his name falling off my lips as I moaned uncontrollably . I tried to close my legs but he spread them open and continued his lovely assult on me.

"I-I'm close." I moaned.

He drew back and smiled at me "Not yet amore."

He dropped the towel from his waist revealing his hard manhood. I stared wide eye at it wondering how it was going to fit but I didn't have much time to think about it before he shoved himself inside me causing me to let out a loud scream.

"I forgot to mention I don't like to take it slow." He whispered in my ear.

"Good."

He sucked on my breast as he pounded in and out of me making me arch my back and curl my toes. I was so close that my vison was starting to blur.

"Fuck you feel so good baby." He said in my ear before he brought his lips to mine.

I moaned into his mouth and I could feel him stiffing I could tell he was close too.

He picked up speed and pounded harder. I knew I would be beyond sore by tomorrow but I didn't care the pleasure out weighed the pain.

"I'm going to c-cum." I said as I threw my head back.

He grabbed on tightly to my right breast and took one last long stroke before sending us both over the edge. I was seeing stars and moaning so loudly that I was sure everyone in the house could hear.

He filled me up completely before pulling out and collapsing beside me breathing heavily.

"That was amazing." I said as I turned to look at him.

"Oh amore, we're just getting started." He said before he flipped me on my back.

And that was what we did for at least 7 rounds before I told Armani that I couldn't go anymore. Armani put me in so many different positions some I have never even heard of. We kept going until the sun was beginning  came up and we both decide to finally sleep.

Armani was fast asleep on my chest with his arms wrapped around my waist. I was playing in his soft hair and was enjoying the moment.

I was happy, We were happy.

But, I still had one more thing to take care of.

I slipped out of the bed and kissed Armani on the cheek before heading to the closet and putting on some black jeans and a black hoodie with gloves and combat books. I walked over the drawer and took the gun that Armani had left on it. I made sure it was fully loaded before heading to the garage and picking a car. One that I could get away quickly in.

Kassie, I'm coming for you bitch.

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow, and share.