Chapter 5

This chapter will be written in Armani's mother, Sienna POV. It'll give you a better idea about Armani's family.

Sienna's POV
I tried to hurry away from Lorenzo's rath but it was too late once I had turned the corner to the dark hall I was shoved to the ground.

I turned to see Lorenzo standing over me with nothing but anger in his eyes.

"That was very rude of you Sienna. You don't talk to our son soon to be queen like that." He roared.

Elena soon appeared behind him and she watched in horror and sadness. My heart longed for her. This was the reason she herself was in such a abusive relationship. She had grown up watching Lorenzo and I  argue and fighting and she believed it to be normal. I wanted so much better for her and I had failed at that.

"This is sick Lorenzo. You cannot do what you did to me to that poor girl. She's too young it's too soon!" I argued as I stood back up.

Lorenzo raised his hand to me and slapped me so hard that I fell to the ground. My cheek stung terribly.

"The legacy must continue somehow Sienna and our son has chosen her and it will continue and you will not get in the way of that!" He kicked me in my side.

"Father stop it!" Elena yelled as she tried to pull him back.

Lorenzo shoved her back. "Go away Elena!" He yelled.

"Don't touch her!" I yelled and tried to find the strength to stand back up but I couldn't I was too weak.

I began to cry. I didn't want this. I never wanted this.

Years ago I was in the same position as that poor girl Amalia. I too was kidnapped and sold like a piece of meat and Lorenzo was sweet at first but I soon learned that he was anything but.

About a week after he brought me he would rape me night after night. I soon fell pregnant with Leonardo and so we had to rush our "wedding" for his families and friends.

After Leonardo was born I discovered that Lorenzo was the leader of the Italian Mafia and was planning to pass this down to Leo.

But as time went on he claimed Leo was too soft to ever be able to control the mafia and so he got me pregnant again and then came Armani. Armani was just like his father, strong willed, but he also had a sweet side and I hoped that he would keep that with him for forever.

Two years later I fell pregnant with Elena. Lorenzo was horrified at the idea of having a girl. He wanted me to abort her but I refused and he beat me so badly that I went into an early labor. Elena was in the NICU for months.

When I finally did bring her home Lorenzo had turned our boys into little mafia princes. But I always made sure my boys knew right from wrong and to never follow in their father's footsteps.

But it was harder for Armani since he was always with Lorenzo he wanted to be just like him and that scared me.

When Armani turned 19 he was given the throne and Lorenzo made Armani promise that once he turned 25 he would find him a wife and continue to legacy and seems that Armani has found him someone.

A sweet young girl who doesn't deserve to be involved in this life. I pray that Armani does better than what his father has done.

Lorenzo continued to beat me until I blacked out and that was the only time I couldn't feel the pain.

How did my life come to this?