Chapter 28

Armani's Pov

I was tied up to a chair in a empty dark room. I had to admit that I was beaten up badly them fuckers had got me by surprise.

Leo was right there had to be someone on the inside giving out information how else would they have known where I was located. Where Amalia was located.

Fuck.

I could only pray that they wouldn't hurt her but knowing that sick baster Adam, he would stop at nothing until he takes everything away from me and until I'm begging at his feet. Adam had a close relationship with my father. Hell, my father had basically raised him into the man he was today. He even went as far to help Adam gain control over the Russian Mafia. My father, I hated that man with everything in me. Shooting him wasn't enough I should have made him suffer. Just, like he has made my family suffer all these years. Even in death he was still making us fucking suffer may he burn in the deepest pits of hell!

"Oh, good you're awake." Adam said as he walked into the room. He was smirking. I wanted to wipe that smirk right off his fucking face.

I tugged at the ropes.

"There is no use." He smiled stupidly. "Anyways I just wanted to show you this."

The light lit up on the other side of the room, chained up to the wall was Amalia. Her head drooped forward and she was crying uncontrollably. She looked up at me with those big hazel eyes and I nearly broke down.

This was my fault.

"Let her go you fucker!" I spat at him.

"Now now, calm down I just wanted to have a little fun." He smirked wickedly as he walked towards Amalia.

"Get the hell away from her." I thrashed around in the chair.

He approached her and tugged her head backwards "She's so pretty. I can see why you're so in love with her." He smiled "So tell me is she good in bed." his hands began to travel up her thigh.

"Please no." Amalia begged.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"Get the hell away from her!" I yelled again,  feeling weak.

He turned back and grabbed her thigh tightly causing Amalia to let out a yelp. "Why? Are you jealous?"

"Fuck you." I spat.

He pulled out a gun and placed it on Amalia's head. "I got an idea." He smiled at me "Either I get to have my wicked way with her while you watch or" He pointed the guns towards me "You die."

"Kill me." I said without giving it another thought.

"What? No Armani." Amalia said but I ignored her.

"Kill me. Just please let her go.." I was practically begging.

Adam was just about to say something when a door flew open and Leo walked in with two guns in his hands. "There will be no need for that."

He aimed at Adam and shot him in the knee causing him to scream and fall to the ground. His gun slid across the room.

"What took you so fucking long?" I asked Leo as he untied me.

"You better be lucky I even fucking came." He said as he handed me the gun.

I rolled my eyes at him before I rushed over to unchain Amalia "Get her out of here, I'll handle this."

"I'm not leaving without you." Amalia said.

"Amalia this is not the fucking time for you to be all lovey dovey you have to go." I pushed her over to Leo who grabbed her by the arm and tugged her out of the room.

"As for you." I said turning to look at Adam who was crawling on the floor "now where were we."

Amalia's POV

Leo tugged me down a hall of dead bodies which made my stomach turn "You did all this by yourself?" I asked.

"I know impressive right?" He said as he turned and smiled at me.

I rolled my eyes "Where is Elena and Bella."

"Safe and soon you will be too."

"What about Armani."

"He'll be fine. This should be all over soon but you need to coorprate."

"I am-" I stopped talking when I spotted Kassie standing down the hall with a gun in her hand.

"This bitch." Leo said while rolling his eyes.

"Tell me about it." I said.

"I can hear the both of you." She said as she walked towards us.

"That's the whole point dipshit." Leo responded.

She raised her gun at him and he raised his hand in mock surprise "Omg I'm so scared."

She shot him in the shoulder and he tumbled back "Ow bitch."

I took the gun from Leo and shot Kassie in the leg and she let out a scream.

I walked over to her "I wanted to do this for a really long time now." I said as I raised the gun to her head.

But we were interrupted by a heard of loud footsteps. "We got to go." Leo said as he grabbed my arm and tugged me away.

I turned back "This isn't fucking over."

Don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow. Until next time my lovelies.