Chapter 18

I woke up to nothing but butterflies in my stomach.

Today is the day.

Today I will become Mrs. Amalia Ricci.

The name sounded so weird but so right at the same time. Of course I was getting married against my will but I was still nervous none the less. There was going to be a lot of people at this wedding mainly to see Ricci become the new leader of the Italian Mafia once he marries me.

I actually haven't seen Armani all week. He left the house because he didn't want to see me until the wedding day. Yesterday I knew he went to celebrate his bachelor party with him and some other friends. Giovanni and Leo filled me in on all the details and told me not to worry about it but yet I can't help but imagine what they did that whole entire night.

As for my bachelorette party Elena, Bella, Mina, and I stayed in and watched a lot of movies and stuffed our faces. I didn't want to go out do to the fact that Elena was pregnant and I was scared something bad would happen to me especially since it's so close to the wedding.

"Knock!Knock!" Bella said as she peeked in the room.

Her blonde hair was was pinned up nicely and her make up was already done. She was wearing a white robe.

"Get up Amalia, Its your big day." Elena said as she followed after Bella.

Her brown hair was also pinned up and she even had make up on herself but she was wearing a black robe.

Mina was the last to enter the room her hair was in a simple slick bun and she had on a grey robe. Her make-up was light but it made her look 10-years younger.

Mina was my maid of honor since I met her first and she was the closet thing to a mother I have. Her dress would be a dark brown that went along with the whole sunflower theme that Bella had picked out.

"I'm up, I'm up" I said as I got out of the bed.

Bella looked at me and smiled before hurrying to close the curtains.

"You can't look at the backyard until its time. Everything is still getting set up." She said as she guided me to the chair.

"I will start her make up, Elena you do her hair and Mina you can go get the dress." Bella ordered and they went to work.

"I'm nervous." I finally said.

"It's okay sweetheart everything will be fine." Elena encouraged.

"Easy for you guys to say at least when you were getting married you actually loved the man."

"Are you telling me you have no feelings towards Armani at all?" Bella asked.

I bit my lip nervously I knew I did. It was hard not to fall for him despite the circumstances. He made me feel so complete at times.

"That's what I thought." Bella said while smirking.

There was a light tap at the door and Elena wobbled over to open it.

"Can I come in?" A shy voice asked.

Elena looked at me before looking back to the person and nodded before stepping to the side and letting them in.

Sienna stepped in. Her hair was curled to perfection and she was wearing a grey dress with a slit in it. She was beautiful per usual.

"Hello Amalia." She smiled at me.

I smiled back "Sienna you look amazing."

She blushed. "This is nothing. I wanted to give you your wedding gift now."