Chapter 15

Armani had woken me up at the crack of dawn to make sure I was ready to head to work with him.

It took me forever to actually get out bed and take a shower and then get dress. I decide to keep it simple with a neat bun and a basic t-shirt with jeans.

I didn't even bother with my make up and I lazily made my way down the stairs.

Mina sat out a plate of food for me which I gladly ate while I waited for Armani to head down the stairs. He took his sweet time as he made his way down while fixing his tie. He spotted me at the table and stared intently with his  green eyes. Those eyes...god they were my weakness.

"Good morning amore. You look lovely today." He said.

I stayed silent I had absolutely nothing to say to him. I was still trying to process the fact that I would be marrying this man next week against my will. I was beyond sad I was heart broken. I deserved better than this.

Armani took the hint and sat on the couch while I finished my food.

"Ready?" He asked once I walked into the living room.

I nodded at him and we headed out.

He didn't allow me to pick the car this time . He grabbed a random pair of keys and climbed in, I followed after him.

Me being the stubborn women I am I sat in the backseat like a child and stared out the window the whole ride.

Every now and then he'll try to start a conversation with me but I refused to budge. Eventually he gave up trying and just stopped talking to me all together.

We had finally arrived at the company and before we even stepped foot in the building Armani pulled me off to the side.

"Listen amore, I know you are upset with me but I have a very important meeting here today and you will be attending but you won't be saying anything you're just simply there to observe and so I can keep an eye on you. Don't do anything irrational this is a warning."

I nodded my head at him and followed after him into the  building right away  the blonde girl, Kassie, came running up to Armani.

"Bella and Giovanni are waiting for you upstairs along with your clients." She stated handing him a stack of papers. "Will I be attending this meeting with you as well?" She asked.

"That won't be needed Kassie. I'll be taking Amalia in your place." Armani said.

"Oh" the girl's face dropped but she moved out of the way as we walked into the elevator.

Armani pressed the 59th floor and we waited patiently as the elevator slowly went up.

"I'm sorry." Armani finally said.

I turned my back towards him.

"I understand this all must be very hard for you and I'm trying my best to make it better for you but you make it very difficult when you act this way."

"Act like what Armani?! What could you possibly want from me? You're taking my life away from me expecting me to be okay with it! I'm not!" I snapped as I charged towards him.

I began to repeatedly hit him on his chest and he took hold of my hands.

"Amalia stop." Armani said.

But I didn't I attempted to hit harder as the tears steadily flowed down my eyes.

"Amalia!" He yelled but I ignored it.

Just as he was about to say something else the elevator doors opened.