Chapter 9

We arrived back to the house and before I went upstairs I asked him to send Mina to my room.

About 5 minutes passed before Mina came inside the room. She looked exhausted.

"What have you been doing all day?" I asked .

"We've been cleaning high and low. Having Mr.Ricci's family over is never much of a pleasure for us." She sighed.

"Well I was wondering if you could help me get ready."

She smiled "Of course. I will love to help."

Mina went inside the closet to pick out a dress while I headed to the bathroom to put on a face mask and brush me teeth.

When I came back out. A red spaghetti strapped dress was laying on the bed.

I sat down in front of the vanity and Mina quickly went to work on my hair. She curled it to perfection and once she was done that she did my make up.

"I have to go now. I wish you the best of luck tonight. You'll defiantly need it." She said.

I thanked her as she exited the room.

I slipped into the red dress which stopped midway down my thighs. I thought having my shoulders out would a be a little much so I decide to pair it with a black  coat and black pumps.

I added a gold necklace with matching earrings  and before I knew it the door bell rung.

I tried to calm myself down before I decide to head down the stairs.

Everyone one was here. Sienna and Lorenzo were in the middle of a conversation.

Leo had already headed to the dinning room table and Elena was standing next to a very tall and buff man that I didn't recognize. The look on his face made it clear that he didn't want to be here.

Elena stood nervously next to him shifting back and forth. Once she spotted me she smiled and ran over to hug me.

"Amalia! It's been too long." She said.

We literally just saw each other the other night but I hugged her back.

Sienna and Lorenzo were the next to give me hugs.

Sienna gave me the saddest look I ever saw. I noticed that she went heavy on the makeup tonight and she was wearing a long sleeve dress that fell to the floor.

Lorenzo kissed me on the cheek and complemented my outfit.

Once Armani had finally came down the stairs we all headed to the dining room and waited for our dinner to be severed.

It was quiet at the table. Eerily quiet.

"I have an announcement to make." Elena finally said.

The man turned to her who I assumed was her husband. He gave her a warning look but she continued anyways.

"I'm 14 weeks pregnant." She said.

Everyone at the table was surprised.

"Congratulations!" I said smiling.

She thanked me and waited patiently for someone else to say something.

"It's just going to ruin your life." Lorenzo said not even bothering to turn in her direction.

"Only you think that." Elena said.

"He's right though. Look at your marriage for gods sake. You two are not going to be stable parents just look at the way he treats you!" Leo argued.

"Look at the way dad treats mom! We all turned out fine." Elena said.

"No, We're all a bunch of fuck ups." Leo continued "And I don't feel safe with you being pregnant and alone with him." He pointed to the man beside her.

"Ralf wouldn't hurt me." Elena said tears were forming in her eyes.

Armani snorted. "Bullshit."

I grabbed his hand as a way of warning him he looked at me.

"I suggest the both of you shut it." Ralf said in a booming voice.

"Or what?" Armani challenged sitting up in his seat now.

Ralf got up and grabbed Elena roughly by the arm.

"Let her go!" I yelled standing up now.

"Who the hell are you to tell me what to do!" He yelled back at me.

Leo and Armani stood up.

Ralf obviously saw that there was no way out of this so he let Elena go and stormed out of the front door.

"Ralf! Ralf!" Elena tried chasing after him but Leo grabbed her.

"Your stupid ass better not step one foot out that door." He said.

She tugged away from him and ran upstairs into one of the rooms slamming the door behind her.

Sienna rubbed her temples. Everyone else went back to sitting down and seemed to ignore everything that just happened.

I looked over at Armani and he just shook his head.

I looked upstairs and excused myself from the table before going after her.

~•~
Hello my lovelies!! I decide to updated this for you guys really quick. Next chapter is told in Elena's POV and it explains everything from her marriage to her pregnancy. Eeeeeh I can't wait. Anyways next time that I upload it'll be a back to back one so you'll be getting two chapters in one day. Until then my lovelies❤️