1

"Yoongi! Where is the money I kept in the jar?" Jimin panicked. "Did you use it?" Yoongi took a puff of his cigarette without replying. "You need to stop using our rent money for drugs Yoongi. I work my ass off for it, literally!" Yoongi let out a laugh at the pun. "I don't want to do this all my life. I want to fall in love with someone who wants me for who I am. Not like all those rich assholes who only need my dick." Jimin rolled his eyes and plopped on the bed. "Sorry Chim. I'll make it up to you." Yoongi hugged him from the side. "Okay, I'm off to work. See you later." Jimin left the apartment half-heartedly.

Jungkook stood by the window, staring at the beautiful sky illuminated by the moonlight. The silver glow on the road made it look magical, urging him to drive into the night. Despite being chased down to stay, Jungkook escaped the crowd and got into his car. He drove fast, not knowing where to go until he stopped in front of a club. A few girls stood in minimal clothing letting their intentions be prominent. Jungkook spotted Jimin standing against the poll; dressed in black skin tight jeans and a white tank top. His pink hair shone in a tint of blue, the light casting all the way down on his exposed milky skin. He fidgeted with his black choker, lost in thoughts.

Jimin jolted back to reality as Jungkook honked loudly. He tilted his head, revealing his face to Jimin who was looking directly at his direction. He gestured with his fingers making Jimin come close obediently, bending down to face Jungkook. "How much will you take for one night?" Jungkook asked unhesitatingly to which Jimin replied confidently, "I charge 24,000 won per hour." "Okay. Get in." Jungkook opened the door for him and let him inside.

Another rich snob to please for the night, Jimin thought as they drove down the street.