4

Jungkook went for the meeting, leaving Jimin with money to buy new clothes. Jimin knew he would have to change to fit-in in his world. Actually he wanted to change himself, for Jungkook. He left the hotel in his sleeveless top and skin tight jeans, being eyed by the rich people. He headed to a fancy looking store where a jacket caught his attention. As soon as Jimin stepped in, noticing his attire, the salesman gave him an unwelcoming stare. "How much does this cost?" He asked while feeling the fabric in his hand. The salesman hesitated as if Jimin had touched him with filthy hands instead. "I believe you won't be able to afford it." He replied rudely. "I have enough money." Jimin took out a few notes from his pocket. "Please check somewhere else." The salesman opened the door for him. Feeling extremely insulted, Jimin went back to the hotel with tears in his eyes.

"Please come into my office." A young man stopped Jimin from going into the elevator. Now what? Haven't I been insulted enough already. Jimin rolled his eyes. "You were with Mr Jungkook last night, am I right?" The young man asked, gesturing him to sit down. "Yes.. can I go now?" "The Jeon family is one of our old customers. If you were brought here by Mr Jungkook, I need to know who you are." Jimin spotted the badge on the man's uniform which read, 'Kim Seokjin. Manager.' He instantly recalled Jungkook mentioning him and clearly he had forgotten to talk to him about Jimin. "I.. I'm Jungkook's friend. I'll be staying here with him for the week. You can ask him." Jimin replied hesitantly, hoping he hadn't said anything he wasn't supposed to. "A friend.. ah!" Seokjin smirked. "Alright, you can go upstairs." He smiled, making Jimin feel comfortable.

After Jungkook got back, he found Jimin sitting on the wall out in the roof. "Why're you sitting here?" Jimin shrugged sadly. "I went to buy clothes. And the first shop I entered, they asked me to fuck off." "What?" Jungkook got angry. "I liked this jacket but they thought I won't be able to afford it. I guess I look poor, haha." "What the fuck! Come on let's go. I'll buy you everything you like." Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hand. "No, it's okay Jungkook." Jimin said shyly. "No it's not! How dare they insult someone like that. Assholes! Come let's go!"

They went into the same shop and Jimin pointed out the jacket. The salesman recognised Jimin and raised his eyebrows. "Excuse me." He approached but Jungkook got in the way, "I'm here to shop for my friend. Help him try out anything he likes." Jimin blushed and tried on the jacket which Jungkook really liked on him. He watched Jimin trying on different clothes and smiled in satisfaction. "I think this tie would look really good on you." Jimin threw a bright pink tie over his head and tied a knot. Usually, Jungkook hated someone suggesting him a piece of clothing, but he didn't mind today. In fact, he agreed to buy it even though it was completely different from his choice of colours. His father's call interrupted this delightful time. "Sorry Jimin, I have another meeting to attend. Keep my card and buy whatever you'd like." He handed Jimin his credit card and left. The salesman was still annoyed but let it go at the sight of the card.

Back at the hotel, Jimin felt overwhelmed with all the shopping bags around him. He put on a new pair of black jeans with a white shirt tucked in neatly and waited for Jungkook.