13

As Jimin brought his lips close to Jungkook's, the loud bang startled him. Mr Jeon strode in with Taehyung and Seokjin behind him. Without a word, he threw a slap across Jimin's face, making him fall off Jungkook's lap. "WHAT IS THIS?" He yelled. Jungkook began shivering with fear and couldn't speak through the lump in his throat. His father grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him up to his feet. "WHAT IS THIS JUNGKOOK?" He yelled again. "D.. dad.." Jungkook tried to speak but his father slapped him, making him fall. Jimin got up to fight him but he pushed him away and spoke to Taehyung. "Take him away." As Taehyung approached Jimin, Jin got in the way only to receive a punch.

"IS THIS WHO I RAISED YOU TO BE?" Mr Jeon jabbed his shoe into Jungkook's stomach. "DID I RAISE YOU TO BE LIKE THIS?" He kicked Jungkook a few more times, making him curl into a ball; tears gushing down his cheeks. "THIS IS WHAT YOU'VE BEEN WASTING MY MONEY ON. NO WONDER YOU CANNOT TAKE CONTROL OF THE BUSINESS." Jungkook tried to get up to see Jimin but his father slapped his left cheek continuously. "YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO THIS FAMILY. I DON'T NEED A SON LIKE YOU. DON'T EVER SHOW ME YOUR FACE AGAIN." He kicked Jungkook's body repeated until he finally left the suite.

Jungkook opened his teary eyes. "Ahhh!" He cried as he tried to get up; every part of his body hurting. "Jimin?" He called out but received no reply. "Jiminnnnnn!" he shouted as he dragged himself towards the entrance, only to see Jimin not there. The thought of where his father would have taken Jimin terrorised him. He fell back onto the floor and began crying harder. "I'm sorry Jimin. I'm sorry." He picked up the pink tie lying on the floor and closed his eyes.