12

Around midnight, Jungkook entered the suite to find Jimin sleeping on the couch; dressed in skin tight black jeans and the pink tie (that he choose for Jungkook), tied around his neck like a scarf. Jungkook laughed softly, waking him up. "Hi." He smiled, leaning over. "Do you know how long I've been waiting for you?" Jimin spoke with attitude, rolling his eyes, tempting Jungkook to kiss him. "I'm sorry babe." Jungkook touched his juicy lips with his fingers. Jimin pushed him on the single couch and sat on his legs. Jungkook didn't move a muscle as Jimin took off the tie and tied it around his eyes as a blindfold.

Slowly, Jimin unbuttoned his silky maroon shirt and began giving a trail of kisses down his neck. Jungkook held both the armrests as Jimin got off and unzipped his jeans, taking him in instantly. He sucked onto him gently making Jungkook tighten his muscles. Jungkook clutched the armrests and bit his lip, wanting more. After sucking in deep, Jimin slid him out slowly. "Fuck! Don't stop." Jungkook moaned but Jimin leaned back on the floor. "Jimin? Where the fuck did you go?" "Beg for it." Jimin smiled slyly, kissing his inner thigh, making him twitch. "Please!" Jungkook begged in complete darkness. "Please, Jimin." Jimin blushed. "Say you want me." "I want you, Jimin. I need you." Jungkook whispered.

Jimin wrapped his lips around him passionately and sucked again, making him moan louder. "I... love you.. Jimin.." As Jimin let go of him, he climbed on Jungkook again and kissing the corner of his lips, making him tremble. "You love me.." "I..." Jimin smiled while stroking his cheeks but was interrupted as the door opened with a loud bang.