7

Jungkook ran after Jimin who ignored him and kept walking. "Jimin! Jimin! Please I'm sorry." Since he refused to stop, Jungkook grabbed his hand from the back, making him turn. "Just let me go." "I'm sorry. Please stay. It's late now too, how will you go alone. Please come inside." Letting go of his hand, Jimin walked back inside and dumped his things on the couch. "I'll sleep here and leave early morning." He felt hurt, not only because Jungkook insulted him but because he thought this time it could be different. No matter how much he tried to deny, he had developed feelings for Jungkook.

"Sleep in the bed and stay for the entire week." Jungkook knelt down in front of him. "Why do you want me to stay? Why can't you just tell your dad that you're not into women?" "Have you seen the kind of person he is? That's the last thing he would want to know. And I want you to stay because.. because I like the person you are." "A prostitute?" "No, you are so carefree and it makes me forget my worries." Jungkook stroked Jimin's cheek with his thumb, wiping the tear. "I can give you the money.." "God, it's not just about the money, Jungkook. I wanted to stay because you seemed different. Why are you so fixed on paying me?" "I just.. I'm sorry, please stay."

Jungkook brought his face closer as he touched Jimin's lips. Jimin stayed still, curious to see what he would do but Jungkook only placed a soft kiss on his cheek and whispered, "Stay... fall in love with me... kiss me." Jimin's heart began racing as he gulped, leaning back into the couch and stroking Jungkook's crouch with his toe while unzipping his own jeans. Jungkook stroked his legs and took him in. Jimin closed his eyes and rested his head against the back rest. He gasped as Jungkook sunk him in deeper and sucked. "Uhm!" Jimin moaned, arching his back and clutching the cushion. As Jungkook released him, Jimin clenched his teeth and pushed him on the floor. He stared deep into his eyes and gave a trail of wet kisses on his neck. Jungkook dug his fingers into Jimin's ass and pulled him in. "Jimin?" "What?" Jimin replied with anger in his eyes. "I... might be falling in love with you." Jimin rolled his eyes and began kissing him again, a smile escaping his lips and his cheeks turning red.