14

Jimin regained consciousness to find himself in the warmth of a comfortable sweatshirt which wasn't his. He looked around the room that was foreign to him; everything white and contemporary. He gulped at the thought of where he might be and tried hugging his legs which he noticed where tied to the bed posts. Rolling his eyes, he threw his head back onto the pillow. Where the hell am I? Where is Jungkook? Jimin wanted to yell but he knew it would be useless.

"You slept long." As Jimin lay thinking, Taehyung entered with a grin on his face. A lump formed in his throat as he spoke softly. "Where.. am I?" Taehyung smiled as he sat on the bed and placed his hand on Jimin's thigh. "With me." Jimin twitched and gulped, not being able to escape his touch. "What did he do to Jungkook? Where is he?" "You don't have to worry about him anymore. I'll take care of you." Taehyung stroked his leg making him clench his teeth. "Don't touch me! Where is Jungkook? Tell me!" Jimin spoke angrily as he sat up to punch. Taehyung pushed him back and got on him; holding his arms above his head. "Shhh! Don't fight me, Jimin. You're mine now." He placed soft kisses around Jimin's face, making him tremble. "Let me go!" He yelled, trying to escape his grip. "Don't make me tie your hands too, Jimin. I brought you here so Mr Jeon wouldn't kill you. You can stay here with me, use all my money, have a lavish life. See, I saved you." Taehyung smiled only to disgust Jimin even more. "What's in it for you?"
"You."

"Fuck no!" Jimin yelled, trying to push him back but Taehyung pinned him down angrily. "Listen you whore. Either you stay here with me or you get killed by Jeon's men. And I'm not going to let him take this beautiful away." He stroked Jimin's cheek harshly. Jimin clenched his teeth again. "I'd rather be dead." "Shut up! I said I'll treat you right." "Is this right? Tying my legs to the bed?" "That is just part of the game sweetie. I can't have you running away... even though you can't run too far from here." "Where the fuck are we?" "A place far away so no one can find us. And you can't leave the house unless I let you." Jimin stared at Taehyung with hateful eyes. He hated being here but he couldn't come to regret his actions that got him here.

"Wouldn't people come looking for you here?" "Oh no, I'll keep leaving and coming back to you. You'll just have to stay here." Taehyung smiled slyly. "I'll get so bored without you here." Jimin said with a slight pout. "Aww baby, I'll try to be here often." Taehyung kissed his neck. "Right now, just let me do what I want to do to you." Jimin didn't move a muscle as Taehyung tied his hands to the bed too and unzipped his jeans. Jimin clenched his fists tightly as Taehyung sucked the life out of him. He didn't hate it but he didn't enjoy it. All he could think about was where Jungkook would be right now, if he was alive even. Tears left his eyes as he moaned and dug his nails deeper into his palm.

Taehyung met Jimin's somber eyes and whispered, "God, I've been dying to kiss these lips." Jimin gulped and closed his wet eyes sadly as Taehyung's lips slowly met his'.