24

THE NEW DIRECTOR OF KJ ENTERPRISES FOUND DEAD

Thursday, Mr Kim Taehyung was found dead at his vacation house. The body was discovered by Mr Seokjin, manager of the hotel where he was previously staying at. He is believed to have held a boy hostage whom he maintained physical contact with. The boy managed to escape after stabbing him in self defence and later it is believed that Mr Taehyung shot himself.....

Mr Kim threw the newspaper upon reading the alarming article and head out of the house. Curiously Miso picked it up and her hands began shaking as she read the headline. She dropped the glass and fell onto the couch, not believing what she'd just read. She took out her phone and dialled the number of the only person she could think of.

*

Just as Jungkook and Jimin were about to leave the police station, Mr Kim barged in angrily and threw a slap across Jungkook's face. "You did it didn't you?" He yelled. "You worthless piece of crap. Jeon was right about you." Jimin was extremely scared but stepped forward bravely. "Jungkook didn't do anything." "I refuse to believe it. My son did not kill himself and neither would he have held someone hostage." "He did... he kept me alone and..." Jimin began explaining but Mr Kim couldn't take it. "Shut up! Are you telling me that my son was gay? Did Jungkook put you up to this?" Jungkook stood silently, with a loss of words and Jimin did not like where this was going. "No! He has nothing to do with it. Taehyung wanted me..." "Shut up!" Mr Kim stepped forward to slap Jimin but was stopped by the detective. "Mr Kim! Please don't cause a scene. Let me explain what happened." He escorted him into the room as Jungkook and Jimin left the station.

Jungkook sighed as his phone rang but answered the call immediately.

"Jungkook! Please tell me he's alive."
"Miso..."
"Jungkook..."
"I'm sorry but what I told you was true. He had kept Jimin at the vacation house..."
"No! Jungkook no!"
"I'm really sorry, Miso."

The phone dropped from Miso's hand as she began sobbing. Jungkook cut the call and looked at Jimin sadly. "Let's get something to eat." He held Jimin's hand and they walked to McDonald's nearby.