5

Hands in the pocket, chin up, chest out, step, step; Jimin walked in front of the full mirror. He pushed his hair back and walked again. How does Jungkook do it in style? Straight face, attitude, head slightly tilted to the side; he walked again, with arrogance in his pace this time.

"You practicing your walk?" Jungkook entered. "Oh, hi.." Jimin shied. "You walk fine. Just don't slouch." Jungkook forced a smile. Jimin could see he was upset, probably because of his father. He held his hand, pushed him onto the bed and kissed his neck softly while unbuttoning his shirt. "Wait, Jimin, you dyed your hair!" Jungkook finally noticed. "Since I was changing my look, I thought I'd change my hair colour too." "I liked your pink hair. But this looks good too." He stroked Jimin's silky hair. "Baby, I'm gonna treat you so nice, you're never gonna wanna let me go." Jimin kissed his vanilla skin, his lips escaping soft sounds. Jungkook tucked his hands under his head and wondered whether Jimin meant what he said or was just doing it as a job. "You are so beautiful. Your skin shimmers like crystals and your eyes have an entire galaxy, I could stare in them forever." Jungkook blushed at the compliment. "Then stare all you want." He glared deep in Jimin's eyes making him nervous as he unbuttoned his jeans.

"There is a social gathering tomorrow. You're going to meet my dad and my acquaintances." "Oh, do I need to prepare for it?" "Just follow my lead, no one will interact much with you since they'll be up my nose." "Okay!" Jimin had already began stroking Jungkook's length. "By the..." He stopped as Jimin wrapped his lips around him. He sucked hard as if his life depended on it, making Jungkook gasp. "Fuck!" He grabbed a fist full of his soft hair and tugged as Jimin took him in further and slipped him out slowly. Jungkook let go and breathed heavily. "God you're good!" Jimin smiled and held his stomach.

You're so charming Jimin, with such Godly features. Your rosey lips, your sharp cheekbones. You're the prettiest person I've ever met. Jungkook spoke in his mind. "Wait, did you eat anything all day?" He suddenly realised as he noticed Jimin's hand on his stomach. "No, I was waiting to eat with you." Jungkook's heart melted but he felt guilty since he had already filled his stomach with a delicious meal. Not like he had a choice since he was having dinner with his father. "You can order anything from the hotel's menu when I'm not here. What would you like to have?" He got the menu. "I'm good with anything. I don't eat much anyway. And these expensive meals have a big serving." Jimin suddenly missed having small meals with Yoongi. "What do you mostly eat?" "Umm... just burgers and fries." He told him hesitantly. "Alright, I'll order Mc Donald's." Without a second thought, Jungkook opened the Uber Eats app and placed the order.

As Jimin's suggestion, they sat on the roof floor to eat. Jimin stuffed a bunch of fries together in his mouth hungrily. Jungkook picked up his burger, trying his best not to let anything fall out, only to have the hot mayonnaise drop on his bare chest. "Haha, why are you eating like you've never had burgers before?" Jimin laughed while stuffing more fries. "Because I haven't. According to my dad, burgers are not proper food. Eat properly, don't let anything fall on your shirt, don't get your hands dirty, don't lick your fingers.." Jungkook suddenly stopped and Jimin looked at him with his finger in his mouth. "Sorry, no offence. But if I ate so carelessly in front of dad, I'd be damned." Even though Jimin understood what he meant, he felt hurt. "I watched a few videos on how to eat properly. I didn't even know there were so many cutleries; like for starters, for main course and then for dessert. I'll make sure I eat properly in front of your people." He assured with a sad smile. Jungkook realised how offensive he'd sounded but he appreciated Jimin's efforts.

"Thanks. I mean I appreciate you trying. I wish I could eat like you do. You're so carefree, never under the burden of doing things right. Please teach me how to eat carelessly like you." Jimin couldn't help but smile at Jungkook's soft-heartedness. "Just pick up your burger, take big bites, don't worry about the mayo or cheese dropping or the vegetable falling out. Actually take out the lettuce and eat it separately." Jimin demonstrated by tilting his head up and taking the lettuce into his mouth. Jungkook smiled, forming small lines next to his eyes. He ate the lettuce like Jimin did and licked the mayonnaise off his finger tips. "See, it's easy." "It is. Dad would have a heart attack if he saw me eat like this." They both laughed and Jimin moved next to Jungkook. "Or if he saw me licking you like this." He smirked and licked the mayonnaise from the corner of Jungkook's lips. "You're such a tease. Kiss me already." "I'm not in love with you yet." Jimin shrugged. "I know you want to." Even though Jimin wanted to admit to it, he denied. "I don't!" "Not now either?" Jungkook tilted his head and brought his lips a centimetre away from Jimin's. Jimin gulped and bit his lower lip. "Uh, no!" He pushed Jungkook back and sat in front of him again. Jungkook smirked; I know you're falling for me, Jimin.