2

Before entering the hotel, Jungkook handed Jimin his jacket to hide the black sleeveless top he was wearing. They strode through the hall, Jungkook trying to hide Jimin from the hotel manager who saw them anyway. As they reached the top floor, Jungkook led him into what seemed like an apartment. Jimin looked around in awe; the lavish furniture, the carpeted floor and all the provided facilities. "Would you like some wine?" Jungkook asked as he poured some in a glass. "Sure." They sat on the couch, slowly sipping the drink.

Jimin leaned in and gave kisses on his neck but Jungkook went out on the roof. "Can we get to business?" Jimin followed him. "I don't have all night." "Where do you have to go? I'll pay you for the night." Jungkook took a sip whilst looking at the view of the city. "The city looks so beautiful from up here. Like a magical place without any problems." He began talking and Jimin only wondered. "You know, at a party today, my dad was going to announce that I'll be taking over his business. He never cared to ask me if I want to; just be his emotionless puppet, do whatever is asked of you." Jungkook let out a mocking laugh and took a sip again. All the while, Jimin took him as any other rich boy. But he could suddenly see a glimpse of loneliness in Jungkook's eyes. Why is he giving me wine and telling me about his personal life? Why isn't he fucking me like every other person would have been doing by now? Jimin wondered. "My dad expects so much from me, and I've been nothing but a disappointment to him. What kind of problems do you face?" Jungkook asked turning towards Jimin. "Um... I wanted to be a professional dancer, but my parents kicked me out of the house when they found out I'm gay. And I didn't have money to continue college, so I moved in with my best friend. I do what I do to save up money." Jimin stopped suddenly. He had never confided in anyone and to his own surprise, he let it out to a complete stranger. Jungkook had been listening attentively, admiring Jimin's pure skin that seemed smooth like silk. He walked closer and bend down to kiss him but Jimin pulled away. "No kissing on the lips." "Why?" "It's too personal. I want to be in love with the person who I kiss." Jungkook moved away in disappointment and went back to the couch.

Jimin took off the jacket, parted Jungkook's legs and got on his knees in front of him. He unbuckled his belt and slid it out in a swish and Jungkook leaned back. While unbuttoning his silky blue shirt, Jimin placed soft kisses across his chest turning him on with the tender touch of his lips. Jungkook wanted to kiss those lips so desperately but didn't want to do it against Jimin's will. He pushed Jimin on the floor and stroked his plump lips hungrily. "Let me kiss you." Jungkook begged, only to hear, "Sorry, not until I'm in love with you." Frustrated, he harshly kissed around Jimin's neck.

Jimin wrapped his legs around Jungkook as he cupped his ass and carried him into the room, throwing him on the bed. He took off Jimin's jeans and turned him over, unbuttoning his own. Jimin laid upside down calmly, not complaining about Jungkook's actions. He was used to being fucked by rich people and mostly didn't enjoy it but tonight, he loved every bit of it.