15

A few days later.

Jimin laid in bed, staring at the pink sign on the door that read "Jimin", thinking; why did Taehyung go through so much trouble to keep me here? Why did he set up this entire house for me? And give me expensive clothes? Why would he hide me here with so much security? He got up to look outside the window to the endless field that seemed to be leading towards a forrest. As he leaned against the glass, he sobbed at the thought of Jungkook as he heard Taehyung calling. "Jimin?"

"Dress up for me when I come." Taehyung had said. Jimin changed into a pair of white jeans and a shimmery full sleeves top and sat next to Taehyung on the couch. "Have you been crying?" He kissed Jimin's cheek and held his small hands in his. "How did this happen?" Taehyung asked noticing the deep cut on his finger. "Umm.. I was making a sandwich and..." Jimin spoke softly. Taehyung took him into the kitchen and applied a medicine on it. "Be careful, babe."

Taehyung plopped on the couch. "Take off your jeans." Silently, Jimin did so. "Sit." Taehyung gestured and Jimin sat on his lap obediently.  Without a second thought, Jimin began kissing him around the neck as Taehyung slid his hands under his shirt. "Kiss my lips." Jimin closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. "My... my legs feel cold." Ignoring, Taehyung pulled his hair aggressively. "I said, kiss my lips." Jimin gulped and placed his lips on Taehyung's. He pulled him into a deeper kiss but Jimin failed to comply. "What the fuck?" Taehyung pulled away annoyedly. Jimin began tearing up as he knew Taehyung would never understand. "Why the fuck are you crying? Kiss me!" Jimin didn't move, aggravating him more. Taehyung dug his fingers into his naked bottom and clenched his teeth as he spoke. "Kiss. Me. You whore." Jimin wiped his tears from the back of his hand. "I... I'm feeling cold." He stuttered.

Angrily, Taehyung threw him onto the couch and began kissing him harshly. As Jimin tried refraining himself, he grabbed his ass tightly and forced his tongue into his mouth. No matter how much Jimin cried, it made no difference to Taehyung. His heart felt heavy as he finally gave in and kissed him back, all the while thinking of kissing Jungkook.