16

"Taehyung, can I call my friend?" Jimin asked after breakfast. "What friend?" "My best friend... I want to let him know I'm okay. He must be worried, I haven't talked to him..." "Give me his number, I'll let him know." Taehyung put on his jacket and headed towards the door. "Why can't I call him myself? I can't even call you.." Jimin spoke sadly. "I'll get you a phone so you can call me. Alright?" Taehyung gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Okay."

Jimin jot down Yoongi's number on a piece of paper and handed it to him. "I'll be back soon. Bye!" Taehyung kissed his lips and left the house. He entered the passcode to lock the door and opened an app on his phone; from where he saw Jimin sitting on the couch. Giving himself a smirk, Taehyung crumbled the piece of paper and threw it away without hesitation.

Two days after Mr Jeon caught Jungkook and Jimin together

"I need to find Jimin. My dad will get him killed." Jungkook held his stomach as he got up. "You've still not healed, Jungkook. I'm trying to find out.." "NO! You're not doing anything. I should go find his friend first." Jungkook pushed Seokjin and headed to the door. "Okay calm down. I'll drive you there." They got into the car and drove to the place where Jungkook had picked up Jimin.

The bartender recognised Jimin by the appearance Jungkook described to him and told them where he lives. To their luck, Yoongi opened the door immediately. "Are you Jimin's friend?" Jungkook asked, making him curious. "I am, why? Who are you?" Yoongi paused and said, "Wait.. are you Jungkook? The guy who Jimin is staying with? ...Where is Jimin?" "Yes, I'm Jungkook. Um.. Jimin..." Jungkook swallowed the lump in his throat. "Jimin is..." Yoongi came forward, "Jimin is what? Where the fuck is he?" "I don't know where he is... please hel.." before he could continue, Yoongi punched him across the face and Jungkook broke into tears. "We need to talk." Seokjin came forward and explained everything that happened.

"You rich assholes. You should have taken care of him. Jimin is so fragile... how the fuck did you even put him through so much shit? And he told me on call that he was happy with you. What the fuck!" Yoongi spoke angrily. "I didn't mean to. I tried my best to hide him from my dad.. please help me find him." Jungkook sobbed. "Do you have an idea where that bastard would have taken him?" "No... but maybe his sister knows where he is." "Then what the fuck are we waiting for. Let's go!" Yoongi grabbed his jacket and left the apartment.

_______________________________________________

Sorry I know this is a short chapter. I wanted to update two chapters together but haven't gotten the time to write the next one.

I'll update soon, promise