25

Nostalgia struck Jungkook and Jimin as they ate in silence. Jungkook smiled to see Jimin sitting with his legs folded up, he had missed seeing him like this. Jimin laughed softly as mayonnaise escaped the corner of Jungkook's mouth. He picked up the tissue, bend over the table and wiped it off gently. "I missed you so much Jimin." Jungkook whispered. "I missed you too Jungkook. Where have you been living?" "At Seokjin's house. He was kind enough to let me stay." "He helped you find me too. Is your dad still in Seoul?" Jimin stuffed his mouth with fries as Jungkook spoke. "No, he left since Taehyung was taking care of business here. And after all, he disappointed his father too." A shiver went up their spine at the thought of Taehyung. Jimin gulped, "But, he didn't live to face his father." "At least he's gone now. But Jimin..." he moved in closer and whispered, "Make sure Yoongi is alright. This must be a burden on him." "Yes, I can't imagine he did that for me. Let's go."

*

Jimin reached his apartment to find Yoongi packing. He ran towards him and sat by the suitcase. "Yoongi, where are you going?" "Jimin, I'm going back home for some time. I need to clear my mind..." Jimin hugged him tightly and sobbed. "Thank you, Yoongi. You did that for me... I hope you'll be fine." "I'll be okay, Jimin. You know I'd do anything for you. I'll come back soon. Until then, you stay here." Yoongi turned towards Jungkook and smiled. "Thanks bro!" Jungkook smiled back. "Take care, Jimin." "You too, Yoongi."

As Yoongi left, they stood in silence until Jungkook spoke. "Jimin, did Taehyung do anything bad to you?" "No, he kept me in a good way." "He didn't hurt you?" Jungkook stroked Jimin's cheek gently. "No. He just... made me have sex with him, a lot. And if I retaliated, he became aggressive. And he... he forced me to kiss him. I didn't want to, Jungkook. You're the only person I wanted to kiss." Tears left Jimin's eyes as he entangled his fingers with Jungkook's. "I'm sorry. I didn't let you kiss me and..." Jungkook placed his thumb on Jimin's plump lips and stroked. "I don't blame you, I know he was an asshole." He began sucking onto Jimin's neck and kissing softly. Jimin bit his lip and grabbed his hair as he closed his eyes. His heart skipped a beat every time Jungkook's lips touched his skin.

Jimin pushed him on the bed and kissed around his neck. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin's fragile body. Jimin's lips barely left Jungkook's skin as he gave a trail of kisses up his jaw to his cheek. Jungkook trembled and clutched onto Jimin's waist as his lips reached the corner of his mouth. Without hesitation, Jimin placed his lips on Jungkook's and kissed him slowly. He grabbed the bedsheet in his fists tightly as Jungkook pulled him in closer into his body. Jimin licked his upper lip with the tip of his tongue. Jungkook turned over him and sucked onto his juicy lips as Jimin slipped his hand under his shirt. In this moment, they spoke through the language of touch; just the two of them in the small apartment.

As they undressed each other, Jungkook turned Jimin over and kissed his butt cheek softly. "What did he do to you... you have bruises..." "Oh, I do? I never noticed." Jimin turned around innocently. "You said he didn't do anything." "He slapped my ass if I retaliated. I didn't let him kiss me so he would slap me and force me to." Jungkook clenched his teeth angrily but as Jimin swiped his hand across his chest, it calmed him down. "I love you, Jeon Jungkook." Jimin pulled him into a kiss. "I love you more, Park Jimin." Jungkook smiled and continued kissing him.

*

Jimin woke up with Jungkook's arm around him. He stroked his fluffy hair and kissed his cheek. I can't imagine I'm with you again. I never want to leave your side. Jimin stared at him sleeping peacefully until he opened his cute big eyes. "Good morning!" He smiled. "Good morning babe." Jimin intertwined his fingers with Jungkook's and kissed his hand. "I was thinking, Jungkook... we should leave the country. Let's go and live somewhere together. I have some money saved.." "Hmm, it seems like a good idea. But where will we go?" Jungkook hugged his hand. "Thailand? I've always wanted to visit." "Oh yes, Thailand is an amazing place. But babe, I have no money. Are you sure you..." Before Jungkook could complete, Jimin gave him a peck on his lips. "I don't care, babe. As long as I have you... plus we're starting over right, so we'll work something out together." Jimin smiled and Jungkook turned over him. "God, I love you so much." He pressed his lips on Jimin's tightly. "I love you so much more." They both smiled and hugged, savouring the moment and looking forward to the ones that were to come.

—— End

______________________________________________
Thank you for reading :)
I hope you enjoyed the story.