6

Jimin walked into the huge hall behind Jungkook, nervous to meet all the rich people. Jungkook wanted to hold his hand to assure him he was alright but he had an image to maintain. "Jungkook," His father came forward along with Mr Kim. "We're going to do business with them now. You'll be working along side, Taehyung." Jungkook hated the very thought of what his father just said. "Dad, this is my friend, Jimin." He changed the topic, sure his dad would make a statement but instead he ignored and left. Jimin stood in the corner next to the food table while Jungkook indulged in small talk with the people. "I see you came with Jungkook. Where are you from?" A clever young man came and stood next to him. "From here." "You look too innocent to be Jungkook's friend. What does your family do?" Shit! What do I tell him? Jimin gulped and looked towards Jungkook confusedly who noticed and came to his rescue. "You didn't introduce me to your friend, Jungkook." "Taehyung, Jimin. Jimin, Taehyung." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "How come we've never seen him before? Aren't you going to let him meet everyone?" He ignored Taehyung's question and walked away with Jimin. "Try to stay away from Taehyung." He told Jimin seriously. "Why?" "Because I don't trust him and he's an asshole."

"Isn't it enough I have to do business with Taehyung?" Jungkook walked in the suite with his father. "For once do as I say, Jungkook." "At least let me choose who I want to be with." "I'm not going to approve of any of your whores. Take her out for lunch or dinner tomorrow. You need get stable to run the business." His father slammed the door, making Jimin jump.

"Fuck!" Jungkook yelled. Jimin came out of the room confusedly. "Jungkook, what was your dad saying?" Jungkook turned to look at him sentimentally. "He wants me to go out with Taehyung's sister and then... marry her. Why can't he let me do what I want!" He yelled again. Jimin's heart felt heavy upon hearing what was just said, even though he knew he had no chance. "Oh.. maybe I should leave then." "Why?" "You'll spend most of your time with her and probably bring her here. And you're already a busy person, so.." "I won't be bringing her here and I need you by my side more right now." "You'll have her to be with." Jimin pressed his lips together and shrugged. "I'm paying you for the week so stay here. I'll pay you more, is that what you want?" After all Jungkook was like every other rich person, it all comes back to money. And Jimin was just his doll. "How can you say that!" Jimin frowned as he spoke roughly. "It's true! You agreed to stay only because I'm paying you. You're a prostitute after all." Without realising the harshness of his words, Jungkook raised his eyebrows and shrugged. Extremely hurt, Jimin pushed him by his shoulders, "Fuck you! You think I want your money? I don't! I'll leave without it. I'll.. just go." His eyes filled with tears. He grabbed his belongings and left the suite. "Fuck!" Jungkook finally realised.