22

Jimin finally stopped and threw himself on a bench, his heart still racing and his body shivering from the cold breeze. He hugged himself and looked around at the people walking by. "Hello." A little girl with an umbrella stood in front of him. "H-hi." Jimin replied with his teeth chattering. "Are you feeling cold?" She asked. "Yes." She smiled and placed her umbrella over Jimin's head, getting wet herself. "You can have my umbrella. I will share one with my mom." She handed it to him and ran towards her mother. Jimin smiled as she seemed to explain to her mother that she'd given him her umbrella. The mother smiled at him and got into the cab with her daughter.

Jimin still had no idea where he was. He walked slowly with the umbrella, until he reached the subway station. He got onto the train which indicated that it'd take a lot of stations until he'll reach the one near his house. The thought made him feel nostalgic as he'd lost count to how long he'd been away from Yoongi. He wiped his eyes and sniffed, longing to be back in his old apartment. He wondered if Yoongi would be happy to see him again or mad for not telling him where he had been. He also wondered where Jungkook might be and how he'd find him. Filled with mixed emotions, Jimin smiled with tears in his eyes as the train took off.

*

Seokjin loaded the gun and pointed it towards Taehyung. "Tell me where Jimin is or I'll shoot you." "I don't fucking know!" Seokjin shot the glass behind Taehyung, scaring him. "Again, where is he?" He asked angrily. "He ran away! He's not as innocent..." before he could complete, Seokjin shot another glass on Taehyung's right. "Fuck!" Taehyung yelled. "Where. Is. He?" Seokjin clenched his teeth. "Seokjin, put down the gun please. Let's just inform the police." Jungkook said. "Dude, give me the gun." Yoongi took the gun from Seokjin who didn't seem satisfied. "Now let me settle this!" Yoongi pointed it at Taehyung again. "Stop!" Jungkook said in an upset tone. "Now tell me, where is my best friend?" "I don't know okay! I gave him everything here, I treated him nicely but that whore just wanted to..." Yoongi knew how ashamed Jimin felt to be labelled as a prostitute. He clenched his teeth angrily and without a second thought, pulled the trigger. The bullet struck Taehyung's chest, not allowing him to complete his sentence.

Taehyung held his chest and fell on the floor, grasping for breath. Jungkook stepped back in fright as a pool of blood flowed across the floor in front of him. They all stood silently, watching Taehyung tremble to his very last breath.