20

"What are you doing?" Taehyung placed both his hands against the door, locking him between them. Scared, Jimin gulped with his eyes wide open. "I... I really want to leave Taehyung. Please.." "How can you do this to me Jimin? After all I've done for you.." Jimin didn't move a single muscle. "If you love me, then please let me leave." He begged sadly. "Love you? Haha, you think I really love you?" Taehyung moved back. "You don't love me? Then why did you keep me here?" "Because I wanted to. And you're a hooker, you should be used to this." Jimin felt extremely hurt and anger began taking over him. "Stop labelling me as a hooker!" He pushed Taehyung by the chest. "Shut up!" He grabbed Jimin's face and pinned him into the door.

Enraged, Jimin kicked Taehyung's crouch. "I'm not your pet!" Jimin tried kicking him again but he grabbed his leg and pulled him down. "Shut the fuck up!" Taehyung slapped him hard across the face. Jimin fought back to free himself and ran to the kitchen. "Please let me go." He begged. "Where will you even go from here? Jungkook isn't waiting for you." "Isn't he the one who punched you? Because he came looking for me?" Jimin aggravated Taehyung even more and he slapped him to the ground. "Keep your mouth shut." He gave a slight kick on his stomach. "I hate you!" Jimin yelled and revealed a knife from behind him. In a split second, he stabbed Taehyung's foot, making him moan in pain. "Fuck! What the fuck Jimin!" He fell on the floor and pulled out the knife.

"It's because of you Mr Jeon caught me and Jungkook. You brought him there on purpose didn't you? You took me away from the love of my life." Jimin spoke angrily with tears in his eyes. "I saved you, you ungrateful twit. Jeon would have gotten you killed if I hadn't brought you here." "You don't care whether I live or die. You wanted to torture Jungkook so you can get control of the whole business, isn't it? You only kept me here because you wanted someone to fuck!" Taehyung managed to get up and grabbed Jimin by the neck, pinning him against the fridge. "You're very clever aren't you, pretty boy? Jungkook kept you just to fuck you too. Did you really think he'd love a whore?" "He loves me. I know he's looking for me." "He doesn't give a fuck about you. You're going to stay with me." Taehyung squeezed Jimin's butt cheek. "I'd rather have died than be with you." Jimin tried freeing myself. "I will kill you myself if you don't shut up." "Let. Me. Leave." Jimin pushed Taehyung back and picked up the knife, pointing it towards him.

"You can't leave..." Before he could finish his sentence, Jimin shoved the knife deep into his abdomen. "Ahhhh!" Taehyung yelled, leaning against the counter. Jimin ran towards the door and tried scanning the fingerprint again. Taehyung toppled onto the floor and grabbed Jimin's ankle. "Let go of me!" Jimin freed his leg, kicking him on the chest. Moaning in pain, Taehyung dragged himself across the floor. Since the scanner still didn't work, Jimin grabbed the neck of his t shirt and picked him up. Taehyung closed his thumb in his fist tightly. Jimin pushed him against the wall and stepped on his wounded foot, not allowing him to move. Taehyung moaned as Jimin opened his fist and placed his thumb on the scanner.

When the door finally unlocked, Jimin threw Taehyung on the floor and kicked him on his wounded stomach. "I hate you!" He gave another kick and ran out barefoot, as fast as he could. And he did not dare look back.