17

"Can you please stay for a few days, babe?" Jimin pouted and pulled Taehyung towards him, making him smile. "I have to go.." "Please? You only stay one night. I miss you so much when you leave." Jimin unbuttoned his collar and kissed his neck. "You really want me to stay, hmm?" Taehyung pulled him closer by his waist. "Yes." Jimin kissed him passionately and slowly pushed him on the bed. "I want you." He whispered while unbuttoning his shirt and kissing him down his chest. Taehyung took a deep breath and grabbed Jimin's hair. "Alright, I'll stay sweetheart."

*

Jimin and Taehyung cuddled on the couch, watching Call Me By Your Name; Jimin's delicate arm over Taehyung's stomach and his head on his chest. As Taehyung stroked his soft hair slowly, Jimin closed his wet eyes, letting a drop escape. He buried his head into his chest and sighed. "You okay?" Taehyung whispered with his eyes fixed on the screen. "Hmm." Jimin replied sadly, rubbing his eye with the back of his finger. "What happened?" Taehyung paused the movie and pulled him up. "N..nothing." "Then why are you crying?" He wiped Jimin's cheek with his thumb. "I don't want you to go tonight. Please stay another day?" "I can't, babe. I have to attend a party. I'll come back in a few days. Don't be sad."Taehyung cupped Jimin's cheek in his palm and kissed him.

Jimin wrapped his arms around him and pulled him in to deepen the kiss. Letting go of their lips, they took each other's clothes off. Jimin threw himself on top of Taehyung and kissed him again. "I love you, Jimin." Taehyung squeezed his naked butt, leaving fingerprints on it. Jimin stared in his eyes for a while before replying, "I love you too, Tae." And began kissing him again.

*

Taehyung drove into the night, gripping tightly on the steering wheel, thinking of Jimin's expressions; the tears in his eyes and the sadness in his kiss. As he arrived the party, he felt like driving back to Jimin but he knew he couldn't do that.

As he made his way into the hall, someone startled him. "Taehyung?"