19

"I'm sure he has kept Jimin somewhere. I know from the look in his eyes, he seemed scared." Jungkook walked across the room anxiously. "What the fuck are you doing?" Yoongi asked annoyedly. "Shut up!" Seokjin replied with his eyes fixed on the laptop screen. "You should have been more careful with him, Jungkook." "I tried to be.. I didn't think.." "You didn't think what? You knew that Taehyung is a jerk, then how did you let this happen?" Yoongi leaned in angrily.

"Found him!" Seokjin turned around. "Found who?" Yoongi looked into the screen curiously. "Taehyung. I put a tracker in his car that night. He's in a remote area where I'm guessing he has held Jimin hostage." Jungkook pushed Yoongi aside and looked at the map displayed on the screen. "Lets go then." As Yoongi and Jungkook stepped outside, Seokjin grabbed a gun and got into the driving seat.

*

As Taehyung fell asleep, Jimin freed himself from his hug and got the bar of soap from the bathroom. He sat next to him carefully, held his thumb and pressed it on the soap. "Mhm.." Taehyung moved in his sleep. Letting go of his hand quickly, Jimin sneaked into the kitchen. He spread some powder on the fingerprint and brushed some away, hoping it would work. His heart felt jumpy as he successfully got the print on a small piece of tape.

Jimin peaked a glimpse at the clock that read 2:33 am as he tip toed towards the door. Breathing heavily and his heart beating too fast, he placed the tape on the scanner which gave an error. "Shit!" He whispered and retried only to get an error again. Jimin bit his lips anxiously and turned back getting startled by a sleepy Taehyung standing behind him. "What are you doing?" He placed both his hands against the door, locking him between them. Scared, Jimin gulped with his eyes wide open.