9

Jungkook went out with Miso for a couple of times but couldn't bring himself to tell her the truth. He liked spending time with her as she was so full of life, even though he felt guilty for going back to Jimin.

Jimin had fallen asleep while waiting for Jungkook all day. As he woke up around 1 am and noticed he was still not back, he put on a robe and went downstairs. He walked past the hallway, to where a beautiful tune could be heard from. As Mr Seokjin saw Jimin, he immediately asked everyone to leave the lounge and led him inside; closing the door behind him. Jimin stood by the piano that Jungkook was playing. "Why didn't you come upstairs?" Jimin asked, cupping his face in his palm. "I did. You were sleeping so I came here to clear my mind." "What's on your mind?" Jimin stood between Jungkook's legs and stroked his thick black hair away from his forehead. "A lot!" Jungkook spoke softly as he untied Jimin's robe and placed a kiss on his stomach.

Being aroused, Jimin sat on the piano keys and placed his foot next to Jungkook's thigh; stroking it with his toe. Jungkook stood up and pushed him back against the piano; kissing his neck and slipping the robe off his shoulders. Jimin hopped on the top and lied down on the piano top with his feet resting on the keys. Jungkook took off his shirt and placed his knees on the keys between Jimin's feet; giving a trail of kisses across his chest.

And through this silent night, the piano keys played to the tune of love created by the touch of their bodies.