11

"Jimin, can you please tell me what's wrong? You've been quiet all night." Jungkook asked as Jimin stormed into the bedroom. "You know I really wish I could dance with you." He held Jimin by the waist but he push him away. "Jungkook, what did you tell Miso about me?" "Um, I told her everything..." "Everything? That I'm a prostitute? Why did you want to pay me so bad huh? Because you think everyone is your toy? You thought you could buy me just to please yourself?" Jimin's eyes filled with anger as he stared deep into Jungkook's eyes. "Wait, what? No.. Jimin, what are you saying?" "Isn't this what you do? Tell me the truth Jungkook, did you toy with Taehyung's feelings?" Jungkook gulped and ran his fingers through his hair. "Did Taehyung tell you this? Jimin, he lied." He stepped closer. "I didn't do any such thing. I swear." "Then why the fuck did he tell me that? He came onto me.." "He what?" Jungkook suddenly became angry.

For a moment, they both stared at each other until Jungkook spoke, "I told you he's an asshole, Jimin. He came onto me too when we were younger. He played with MY feelings. He fulfilled all his fantasies with me and I had to do it because if I didn't, he threatened to tell my dad." Jimin felt more upset. "But, did you like him?" "I thought I did. But it wasn't about what I wanted. I was his toy. I had to do what he wanted me to do." Tears left Jungkook's eyes as he sat on the bed. "How did he finally let go of you?" "He found someone else. Jimin, the reason I wanted to pay you so bad... it wasn't to make you my toy. I just... I wanted you to stay. I haven't been with anyone except Taehyung and I... I just... I don't know, Jimin. I just wanted you the moment I saw you." Jungkook sighed.

Jimin kneeled in front of Jungkook and wiped his tears. "I'm sorry I believed what Taehyung told me." He kissed Jungkook's cheek. "It's fine. And I told Miso the truth. That I like you. I didn't tell her you're a prostitute..." Jungkook said sadly as he held Jimin's face. "Oh.. but how is she okay with it?" "She understood. And she liked you today. She thinks we look cute together." They both let out a laugh and joined their foreheads. Jungkook stroked Jimin's lower lip with his thumb. "Let me kiss you.." Jimin pulled back and replied, "No yet."