3

Jimin woke up on the king sized bed, laying upside down, covered with a soft comfy blanket. He immediately realised where he was since his body wasn't hurting like it did on the hard mattress back at home. After taking a warm shower, Jimin went into the living room where Jungkook was having breakfast.

"I didn't know what you like so I ordered everything on the menu." Jimin's heart melted at the sight of the variety of dishes on the table. No one ever did something like this for him before. "Thanks!" He smiled and sat on the table next to Jungkook's plate, with his foot resting on his chair. "What.." Jungkook lost his words as his eyes fell on Jimin's bathrobe that was revealing his inner thighs. Jimin munched on the muffin slowly and licked his fingers. "What?" He repeated. Jungkook stood up to notice redness around Jimin's neck. He pulled away the bathrobe revealing the bruises. "Sorry." He said. "It's not the first time someone gave me hickeys." Jimin shrugged.

There was an angry knock on the door, "Jungkook! Jungkook!" "Fuck! Hide!" Jungkook pushed Jimin into the closet and opened the door. "Jungkook! I will not tolerate this attitude." His father walked in. "You left the party just before I was going to make the announcement. Do I seem like a joke to you? Embarrassing me like that!" He yelled. "What is this? Did you bring a girl here last night?" His father asked angrily as he noticed the food on the table. "N-no dad! You know I don't like parties. They make me uncomfortable.." Jungkook sounded frightened. "I don't care! You have to attend if it's for business. Yesterday, I told them you were feeling under the weather. But get yourself together and come for the meeting with the Kims." He left with a loud bang.

Jimin walked out of the closet slowly. "Why can't he care about what I want? Why do I even agree to whatever he says.." Jungkook spoke sadly. "He... doesn't know you're into men?" Jimin asked suddenly. "No and he'll kill me the day he finds out. He already hates that I'm always hooking up. Which reminds me, I need to talk to Mr Seokjin, I don't want him to tell dad about you." Jimin stood cluelessly, knowing that he should be leaving now and not prying into Jungkook's personal life. But he just wasn't ready to leave yet. "By the way Jimin, can you stay here?" Jungkook asked as if he read Jimin's thoughts. "Another day?" "No, for a week. I'm here for seven more days. Can you please stay? I'll pay you for the week." Jimin was taken by surprise. He wanted to stay despite the desperate need of money that got him here. "Why do you want me to stay?" "Because... spending time with you made me feel relaxed and it would be nice if I have you by my side." Jungkook couldn't make sense of what he was saying but Jimin was convinced. "Okay."

Pretty Boy ✨ ~ Jikook  [COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara